Chptr 26: Time to Save

》PLAY- FLASHBACK《
Your POV

It's been a few hours since I told everyone about the wedding. Elizay stayed with me for a few minutes before she said she had to go to her family.

I went home and took a shower. I changed into the most comfiest clothes I could find. I was alone in the house that used to be my home, with Barry...

I soon started getting a headache. I closed my eyes and and held my head.
"DANG! OUWCH!"

"(Y/N)......" I heard a familiar.

I opened my eyes and saw someone I never thought I'd see in my living life.

"Everytime I see you, you never speak and everytime I rub my eyes, you are disappear. How do I know you are real?"

"Because I am here to tell you that our war will begin in exactly 2 weeks. Don't kill anyone while I'm gone, or else you will have to fight them as well. Now, it can only be you. And if you can't defeat us, we will be your daughters problem. So, no pressure. HAHA! So much pressure, actually!"

"Jacob. I'm sorry I killed you. I should have just brought you to justice. I know now that I was wrong. The wraith was to protect my daughter. Fighting you was to protect my daughter. Everything was to protect the people I love. I loved you. I know you will help me. I know I did wrong, and I want your forgiveness. I can't reason with a Wraith, but I can reason with you. I want to help you. I need you help."

I said, walking closer to him. He stopped me and said, "Don't. Get ready to fight and leave me alone. Furrie killed me. You killed me. And now you're gonna pay. We will fight at dawn."

And in the blink of an eye, he was gone. I drove to STAR Labs to see mostly everyone was there. Everyone was so quiet and there was tension in the room, until I came in.

"Guys.... I have to tell you guys something." I said as I sped walked to the middle of the cortex to get everyones attention.

"Tell us." Oli said as he crossed his arms.

"Jacob talked. He told me in exactly 3 weeks, at dawn, we will fight. I tried reasoning with him, it almost worked, but not very well."
I said as I looked at Digggie and Oli.

"(Y/N) why would you try and reason with the dead?" Diggie asked me, uncrossing his arms and raising his hands in the air.

"Because Furrie killed him not me. And..... nevermind."
I said as I left the room.

I was walking in the hallway. I didn't want to tell everyone my plan because I knew they would freak out.

(S/N) and (D/N) were both in Joe's house. I thought about everything I've done to protect them. I was in my own thoughts that I didn't see someone sit next to me. I turned to see it was Oliver.

"Heyy. Wanna talk?" He asked as he turned his body, to face me.

"No..... Maybe...Argh! I just.... When Sofia told me that no one who fought their ghosts won and I had no hope, I tried thinking of different ways to defeat them. And then Jacob came and I could feel he was still alive so, I thought maybe I should try talking to him? It almost worked. I don't need to Fight them Oli.... I need to Save them."

"I'm glad you figured it out.... but how are you going to save a Wraith? They aren't exactly human.."
Oliver said as he stood up and extended his hand for me.

"I don't know, but I have to try. Please don't tell Barry this. I can't have him freak out."
I looked at him and he stook out his pinky.

"Pinky promise."

I laughed as we entwined my pinky with his. "Like I pinky promised to not tell everyone you make pinky promises?"

"Shut up." Oli said, which made me laugh harder.