Chptr: 17 Hi....

Your POV

I woke up in STAR labs.

Okay. I need to explain something to Barry and (D/N).
But how?
'Oh, hi family, just wanted to tell you that if I'm too mad I turn into this monster and my body wants to stay like that forever, but the only person who can bring me back is my daughter... This is because I lost her to a night wraith in the speed force and I killed an unkillable wraith. I turned into that monster and taught my daughter how to fight.... Now that the moster is back, (D/N) needs to learn her powers or all hell will break loose. Hahaha, Surprise!'

No.

My thoughts were pushed away by a small cry. I turned my head to see my beautiful baby girl cry. "Hey, why is mommy's baby crying? Are you okay mamas?"
She looked at me and said, "I turn invisibility and, and, and, I saw you mad. Are you mad at me?"
I ran towards her and said, "I'm not mad at you! Why would I be mad at MY baby... I was mad at the horrible guy who took you."
"But he said you don't love me."
"Don't listen to that. I love you with AALLLL my heart."
I carressed her cheek and she replied, "but how much heart for daddy?"
"Uhh. I don't know, how much do you think?"
She had a smile and said, "half for me and half for daddy!"
"Okay."

Barry came and he surprised me.
"Hi." He said rubbing the back of his neck.
"I need to explain something to you guys..."
"Yeah... and how did you get those texts so quickly??"
"Uhh, I'll tell you later.."

"Okay... So... Uh." Before I said anything Barry got a phone call.

Bar: Hello?
(Os): Hey..
Bar: Sorry, who is this?
(Os): Uhhh, I'll see you later and show you who I am.
Bar: Who are you?!
(Os): I love you and will always love you, bye. *kiss*

Peep peep

"Who was it?" I asked curious..
"I have no idea.." Barry said.

"Well anyways. When we were in the Speed force we went to an abandoned store, out of our safe zone. That was what we called home. Anyways, (D/N) and I went to get food. And we heard a wraith screech. I hid her and she told me not to leave her, but I... I...i....I left her...... The wraith got her and took her. I flew towards the wraith, but it kicked me and I collapsed to the ground. The noise I made attracked other wraiths. They weren't as powerful as the wraith who took (D/N), so I easily killed them. I was getting angry, so angry, that I turned into 'Furrie', it was a name Sav called me when I turned into the monster, he said I was Furious, so he called me Furrie. Back to the story... I flew at a speed fast than you and found (D/N), she wasn't so scared because she knew I would always take care of her and also she didn't really know what was happening. I fought the wraith with my normal powers. He was beating me. And then I turned into Furrie and I stabbed him, I threw him to wall and it was amazing, because usually I couldn't grab wraiths. So I attacked him and tried reading his mind. They were mostly thousands of whispers all together, so I couldn't understand. I looked at the wraith straight in the eyes, said that it was a monster, like a thousand times, I laughed at the power I had and said bye. The wraith turned into different human forms, that I couldn't predict and was yelling. His eyes and ears were bleeding and finally he said he was a monster and his head exploded. After that I got (D/N) and we ran to the safe zone. I told her I needed to teach her how to use her powers and that's what I did. Soon enough she wanted to help daddy fight the wraiths, but of course we didn't let her. She was only with us when we fought, just in case I turned into Furrie, because she was the only one to bring me back to my normal state. So yeah. And now her powers are coming.."
Barry was shocked while (D/N) was playing with her new power.

"Why is (D/N) the only one who can bring you back?"

"Because when I turned into Furrie, I wanted more power and I wanted to kill and hurt anyone who tried to hurt my family. But then I looked into (D/N)'s eyes and I go back to normal."