Chptr 23: Lost and Losing

Your POV

Three weeks! Three weeks that I've been terrified of fighting. All my dead ghost attacking me mentally was horrible, but we found out a small solution 2 weeks ago. It was a long shot, but I found out many things about me, (D/N), and Barry. Oh! And we can't forget about his WIFE!

》Flashback《
"I heard you needed my help. So here I am."

Barr and I both turned around and saw Oliver.

"Oliver?? What are you doing here?" Barry asked turning himself so he could see Oli better.

"(Y/N) I know why you are seeing these vhosts from your past. Because it was happening to me too. There is no medication to cure it. You can't cure this.. You have to face it."

"I've killed them before, I can kill them again!" I said, determined to stop being terrified.

"That's not how this works. You have to face them as (Y/N), not Furrie. Furrie is just ONE part of you. You need to defeat your enemies with EVERY part of you."

I got up from the couch and went to the kitchen. I left Barry and Oli to talk for a bit, so I can think.

I can't do this!

I could barely defeat them with my powers!

I'm too weak for this. I will never defeat them.

Argh! Why can't I have a normal life?!

I got myself some ice cold water. I was walking towards them when I felt something drain out of me.

"(Y/N)? (Y/N)?! OLIVER WHAT HAPPENED?" Barry looked extremely worried.

"I don't know. Do you think everyone can go to STAR Labs tomorrow, to check on her. For now, just try sleeping on it. Anyways, your babies due any day now. You can't stress."

Oli left and it was just Barry and I.

"Barr how did you know something happened to me?" I asked calmly.

"I really don't know, I just know something bad happened. We have to find out tomorrow."

Barry helped me walk to our bedroom and we changed and got into bed. It was so difficult trying to find the right position to sleep in with this baby boy in the way. So while Barry was sound asleep I was talking to our baby boy.

"Hey, (S/N). I can't wait for you to come. Aunty Iris helped us get your room ready and I did get you that teddy beat with the blue bow tie. I just don't want to worry. I want you and (D/N) to be safe from the world." I was rubbing my 264 day belly.

I was becoming even more tired by the minute and finally I fell asleep, only to be woke up in a dream.

"(Y/N) get up! You need to fight them! You can do this!"

"No I can't! I'm not strong enough!"

"But you are! You just need to believe in your-"

"NNNOOOOOO!!"

"Furrie. You failed to defeat us. Now we will take everything away."

"No. No. No. No. No. Hey. You're gonna be alright. I got you. I can stop the bleeding. I'll take you to Cait. Just stay with me."

"You don't need me anymore."

"But I do. You were there for me when I left. I can bring you back to life! You have to get married. I have to take you. Just please, stay awake."