Chptr 6: Powerful Secrets

Iris's POV

I'm glad Barr told (Y/N) how he felt about her. When she came that day she woke up I knew Barr's feelings came back from when he first met her.

He would always talk about her and tell us so many things about her. When he finally got the courage to talk to her they were inseparable. And I found that so cute. After Barr came once he woke up, I felt so many emotions. He gave me a hug and I... well We kissed, and after we were dating for 5 months. (Y/N) finally came back, I thought it would be best if we broke it off so he could be with her. I felt like more of a sister than a girlfriend.
________________________

Your POV

We were working on my powers for what felt like hours and I was getting really hungry.

I learned how to control my wings and how to use my telekinesis. Barry and I were working so well together and we had so much fun. We were making some fun combos of our powers. Like, for example, I would hold him up in the air and he would trap something with his speed.

Cisco brought us some food and we stopped. We were working so hard.

After we ate I started getting some headaches. And took a nap.

When I woke up I had notice that it was only Barry and I in STAR Labs. He was asleep in the seat next to the bed I was in. He was so cute, I couldn't stop looking at him.

He woke up and looked at me with worried eyes. "(Y/N)?!" He yelled.

"Yeah?" I said kinda confused.
He jumped out of his seat and said, "What in the world??"
I walked over to him but he didn't notice. I touched his cheek and he jumped out of my grip while yelling. "I didn't see you!!!" He said, with fear clear in his voice. "Well I was right here the whole time.... So. Don't tell me I have a new power."

"You don't have a new power." He said calmly. "I have a new power, don't I?" I say already knowing the answer.

"Yeah, but think on the bright side. We get to be together more."

He is so amazing! "Now I can sneak up on you when I want a kiss..." I say playfully.

"Oh, so you want a kiss now? Well let me speed to it." He said as he got closer to me in a blink of an eye. As we were about to kiss I heard a male voice say. "What the fu-Hell?!" I turned around and saw Jacob.
"Jacob." Barry said sternly.

"(Y/N) I.. just watch! You are going to see one day that Barry is only using you and that I love you and he doesn't. Just... I can't believe you could be that dumb. They haven't even broke up! You have to think straight. How long has Barry known Iris and how long has he known you?! Huh!! I was always there for you when he wasn't! You are making the biggest mistake in your life, by letting him treat you like that." Jacob said, ignoring Barry and storming off.

"I-uh.... What just happened?" I say totally confused.

Before Barry could say anything we heard a big explosion and Dr. Wells fell off his wheelchair. I ran towards him before Barry could get to jim with his super speed. NOW I HAVE SUPER SPEED TOO!
Barry was even shocked.

I brought Dr. Wells back on his wheelchair and he said, "(Y/N).. Can we talk?"

"Yeah, come on Barry." I say signaling Barry to come aswell.

"No, I'm good. I have to go home anyways. I'll see you later." He gave me a short hug and left.

I was walking near the cortex with Dr. Wells before he stopped and held on the wall. I was confused at first until the wall opened and I was just startled.

"Come in." Dr. Wells says and I go in with him. He got off his wheelchair and closed the door. "You can never tell anyone." He said seriously. "I was here to tell you that your friend was right." I was still confused. "I made a big mistake?"

"That and Barry will not love you as much as he loves Iris. They are just ment to be and you are seriously just in the way of their realization." It broke me and I couldn't believe my hero just said those hurtful words to me.

He said, "If you don't believe me just look at this." He should me this Newspaper that said, "(Y/H/N) DIES AND SAVITAR WAS DEFEATED"
Written by Iris West-Allen

I felt so heartbroken, but I knew there was nothing I could do, so I just turned to Dr. Wells to listen to what he was going to say.

"You can't be with him, do you understand? He will marry Iris in the end, every single time."

"Okay. But I have a question. Do I really die?"
"It's either you or Iris. Who is it?"

I replied knowing I couldn't let someone who was a big part of my life die. Plus dying is less worse than knowing Barry will never love me the way he loves Iris.

"Me.."

"Great now. I will give you something to show every sjngle one of your powers, do you want it?"

"Do I have a choice?"

"Your right. Here." He gave me a pill and I swallowed it. I soon got a flashback.