Chptr 15: One night

I'm sorry this chapter keeps on deleting and it's getting me frustrated!
Warning: There will be some smut. And some cursing.
Your POV

We took (D/N) to Joe's house. At first he asked why, but we told him we had some wedding things to check out.
He was confused at first, but then he noticed what we were talking about and took (D/N).

The drive home was crazy. I loved it.

Barry was holding the steering wheel with one hand and holding my hand with the other.
"Can't wait to get home.." he said moving his hands to my thighs and holding them tight.
"Neither can I." I said, excited to get home. We got home and Barry sat on the couch and brought me closer to him. I sat on top of him with my calves aligned with his thighs.
We started kissing. Oh kissing! His lips felt hungry I broke the kiss for air, but Barry couldn't stop so he went down to my neck and started taking off my shirt. He took of my shirt and in a flash(haha.. pun intended!) he took off my bra.
I took off his shirt and he began kissing me again, this time sucking a my skin. I knew the next day I was going to have hickeys.
My hands were on his abs, which felt so warm and every time I moved my hands I would feel Barry moan in the kiss.
My hands went to his pants and unbuckled them. Luckily Barry was reading my mind and in less than a second we were only in our underwears.
As we were kissing. I was grinding on Barry's already hard member. I knew he loved it because he held onto my ass, like before, and started moving us in sync. He moved his head back in pleasure, which led me to start kissing his neck and sucking on his skin, like he did to me. He was moaning everytime my lips touched his skin. Oh, I loved his moan.
He took us to the bedroom and laid me on my back first. He was on top of me and started kissing my breast. I was already feeling so wet. He moved his lips down and started kissing my stomach. I was moaning loader than before, but I still wanted more. (haha that rymed, okay back to the story, sorry.)
He went down further and started licking and sucking me. I was becoming a moaning mess. I felt so fucking good. I can feel he was pleased because the more he licked the deeper he went. I could totally feel myself coming. "Oh, Bar-Barr-Babe. Oh, Fuck, oh. Ah I-I'm cumming. Oh God, oh Yes! Ah fuck!"
If I could see his face he would have had a big smile on, "good."
Before I new it he was eating me out. Again I felt so fucking amazing! He finished and I felt a tingling feeling, like my body was trying to tell me it wanted more.
Barry came up to kiss me and I tasted a bit of myself on his lips. "You taste like candy, I could eat you all day." Barry said, so fucking calmly.
I sped on top of him. His back was on top of the bed and I was hovering over him. I started kissing his neck and made my way down to his member. He was so fucking hard. Oh I loved it. I grabbed onto his member and started strocking my hand up and down. He was moaning so much, I loved it, it was like music to my ears.
It was time for my lips. Once my lips touched his member he became such a moaning mess. It was so amazing. I started bobbing my head and he said, "Oh fuck, yeah. Ba-bab- do it fast, oh-ohhh fuck yes! Oh yeah, ooh yeah, just like that." I went faster and faster, than I stopped. Barry looked down at my in confusion.
"I want more.." I roared and he had such a big smirk on his face. His eyes turned from cute to lustful faster than his speed. He brought me up to him and said, "babe, ride me." He didn't have to tell me twice. I got on top of him and started riding on his member. I was going faster and faster and as I was getting tired I was slowing down, but my body still wanted more. I was riding him and he said, "try not to move." I obeyed him with confusion and in a second he was vibrating. "OH-OH YEAH! AAHH! hell yeah, oh my fuccking-aahh, oh that feeling so good."
He was still vibrating while he put me on my back. The pleasure coursing through my veins felt amazing and I was arching my back. Barry held on to my waist and started thrusting. He was fucking thrusting while vibrating. He then got one hand and put it against my cilt and started rubbing. Oh that was the best feeling, but not better than when he started holding on to my breast.
Unfortunately he started slowing down and stopped vibrating. So I thought, since, he was still thrusting, maybe it was my turn to please him. With my speed, I started vibrating while he was thrusting. He was thrusting even harder and fast. He started holding onto the bed frame and went even faster. We were both moaning and yelling eachothers names, best time of my life. I soon felt myself coming. "AAAH-FUCK-BA-AGA-AAHH!!" Was all I said and Barry replied with, "DON-FU- WORR- ME AAH TOO!!"
We both knew what we were talking about. We were both about to cum. We both came and I could feel it drip from my legs to the bed. He started kissing me and slowing down. He went back to my cilt and was kissing it before rubbing and sucking on it. Oh, it felt so great. "You taste even better now." Barry said before eating me out again.
"Let me try you now." I said, almost out of breathe.
He moved and laid on the bed. He was so wet and I was bobbing my head, every moan made me go faster, until he came in my throat. Oh, he tasted better than any food in the world.
I was becoming tired, but my body didn't want to stop.
Barry brought me back up to eye level and said, "want to bet who tastes better?"
"Let me guess... who ever wins gets one night." I said not surprised.
"Nope. Whomever wins gets 2 nights and 1 morning." He said, chuckling at my shocked face.
"I won't be able to walk for months!"
"Good."
We both laughed.
Barry, out of nowhere, put his member inside me.
"Wait we nee-Oh fuck! Hell Yeass, oh yeah."
He started chuckling again, but didn't take his member out.
"You like how that feels?"
I nodded, "mm mhmm."
His member was still inside me while we were talking and I was riding him.
"So babe. Any ideas on the wedding?" I said looking at him.
"Uh, I- I. B-bb-Stop! I can-ca-can't oooh. Fuckk. SPEAK." He said out of breathe.
He took his member out and brought me up to his torso and said, "time to go to sleep. We were at this for 5 hours."
I looked at the time and it was 1:43 am.
"Okay, but only because I love you."
_____________________________
Barry's POV

I woke up to the feeling of last night. I think (Y/N) was either riding me while I was asleep or tried waking me up, by sucking. Either way. I woke up in pleasure.
"Do it faster." I said.
And being the obedient fiance she is, she went faster and faster.
But she started slowing down.
"Why'd you stop." I said with a frown, showing on my face.
"Because this was to originally to wake you up and tell you... I can't walk. AT. ALL."
I was laughing so hard!
"Babe, stop laughing I need to go to the bathroom!!"
That just made me laugh even harder!
"Okay babe... but first give me a kiss..."
She leaned to my face and I said, "I never said on my lips...." and then I started laughing so hard, I closed my eyes shut.
After a few second of closing my eyes, I felt this HuGe pleasure, that it made jump in surprise.
I opened my eyes to see (Y/N) riding. Oh, fuck. Ah that felt so good! Aaahhhh! I wanted to grab her, but she got off of me so quickly.
"Hhheeeeeeeyyyy!!!!! What was that for!!" I whined.
"Take me to the restroom and we can take a shower together." (Y/N) said with a cute smile on her face.
I got out of bed, still naked, and got (Y/N) and carried her bridal style.
When we got in front of the tub, (Y/N) spread her wings and flew on the tub.
"Why couldn't you just fly here?" I said smiling.
"Because I wanted you to come with me...hehe"
Why is she so damn, fucking, cute? I love her so much.
She turned on the water and was begining to shower. She told me to jump in, so I did.
"Let me put on the body wash for you Barr." She said as she was putting soap on her hands. She was massaging my back. And without thinking I let out a moan, and as soon as I let that moan out, her hands started moving down, massaging my torso and then she stopped at my member, but only for a few seconds. She started strocking it and playing with the tip. Oh, fuck yeah. I was so fucking turned on!
"My turn to put body lotion, babe.." I said.
I put the body lotion on her back and I moved towards her shoulder and then started massaging her boobs.
As I was massaging her boobs, with her ass facing me, I started touching her with my member. She was surprised at first but the she started strocking it again.
We were both just moaning little shits. I started moving my hands from her breasts to her belly and finally, my destination, her cilt.
I first rubbed it softly, but then I went faster and she held on to me tighter, which I was loving.
She finally turned around to face me and jumped on me. Her legs were around my torso and her arms were around my neck.
I couldn't handle it anymore.. I shoved her to the wall and shoved my member inside her. Her screams were so beautiful. It showed how much she was loving me inside her.
I felt myself cuming so started to thrust and vibrate. She was biting her lips and rubbing on her cilt with one hand while the other one was pulling my hair back. I moved my head back in pleasure and (Y/N) broke the space between us by kissing my neck and sucking on it, she was sucking so hard, but it still felt so good.
Her eyes opened and she said, "I'm cuming, Aahhh, oh, aahhh, aaaahhh!"
I looked at her and she had her beautiful eyes shut. My baby girl looked so pleased.
All I said after that was, "good, me too."
And we both came. Oh that orgasm felt so good. It was running down my legs and dripping. (Y/N) was enjoying this.
I finally stepped out of her and kissed her passionately on the lips. "I love you so much." I said after breaking the kiss for air.
"I love you more." She said with a smile.
"Now.... let's take a correct shower." She said clapping her hands once. We took a normal shower and got out. We were both still wet, but she still want me to carry her. I was about to grab her before she jumped on me, like before. And wrapped her legs and arms around me. Her cilt was rubbing on my member and I couldn't help, but let out a moan.
I walked to our room as she started grinding on me.
"Let's change, before we have to take another shower." I said and she flew off of me and flew to her closet. She grabbed some clothes and changed quickly.
"I miss (D/N).. let's go pick her up!" (Y/N) said. I totally agreed with her and she flew while I ran to the car and opened the door for her.
She went in and I started the car.
After a few minutes we finally arrived to Joe's house. There were so many police cars, which got us extremely worried. We both ran to put on out suites and came back to the house. We entered the house and saw Joe crying with Iris. (Y/N) was looking for (D/N).

(D/N) was gone.