Chptr 22: Not Understandable Fear

Hola todos, it's Rosabella here!! Sorry I haven't been posting in forever.... I'll try posting more often.. enjoy this chapter..😊By the way, Im sorry this is a short chapter.
Barry's POV

(Y/N) and I went to sleep and a few minutes after closing my eyes, I couldn't go to sleep. So, I just laid in bed, thinking about today.

It was such a great day, and I can't believe I'm having a son. A son! I mean, I've never been good with sports, but I am good at running, and I feel like we would be bestfriends and we would love hanging out with eachother.

My thoughts were soon interrupted when I heard little sobs and whimpers. I turned around to see (Y/N) crying and holding her stomach. She was sobbing and then she yelled, "Jay, I'm sorry. Furrie won't do that again.. no..no..nuhnsja. NNOOO!" and she woke up.

"Heyy, hey.. (Y/N), it's all good.. everything's alright, I got you... I got you.... Are you okay??"

She looked at me with fear, only fear in her eyes.. "I- I t-t-thought I-I l-l-ost yo-ou..." She could fully say her words through the fear clouding her life. "Hey... You will never loose me.. I will always be here for you.. because I love you, (D/N) and this little boy coming in the way. What happened?"

She was rubbing on her stomach and was really concentrated.

"I was fighting Jacob and the Wraith, an-and, and I- I lost you, (D/N), and this baby boy .... I don't understand why this is happening all of a sudden.. I killed them a long time ago.... why are they coming back... why are they scaring me? I'm so scared.."

She truly did look scared..
I went closer to her and I gave her a hug, she tightened the hug.

"Babe, I love you and I won't let anything happen to you, because without you, I'm no one."

She looked up at me and said, "If I weren't pregnant, I would've totally had sex with you right now... I love you too." She gave me a passionate kiss on the lips when we heard the door open..

"Daddy, mommy??? Can I sleep with you guys?" It was (D/N)..

"Yeah come in, sweety." I said, as she opened the door and ran towards me and (Y/N).

We all fell asleep talking about what we would do for the room..

When (Y/N) fell asleep, she looked so much more peaceful.
I love looking at her when she doesn't notice. I love the way she smiles, the way she is with my family, her family, and all our friends. I'm in love with the mother of my beautiful baby boy. I'm in love with her personality, because she is so sweet, funny, caring, amazing. I love the sound of her laugh. I love how I can tell her anything, without being ashamed. I love how we both went through some tough times, but we still stayed together and fought. I love how she is such a caring mother, she is such an amazing mother and she reminds me of my mother. I am happy she brought and will bring my children to this world, because they are going to learn so much.

As I was talking to myself about my beautiful future wife, I started dozing off. I soon fell asleep, with (D/N) hugging my neck and (Y/N) holding my hand.

~~~~~
Morning!

Ahh. Today feels like a good morning. I woke up before my beautiful sleeping girls and the boy in the way. I went to go cook when (D/N) woke up startled and scared. "Daddy, where are you?" I turned around and saw her looking under the blanket. "Sshhh, I'm right here. Come, let's cook food for mommy and baby bother." I whispered. She jumped out of bed and ran towards me. I sped her to the restroom to brush our teeth and then sped her to the kitchen to cook some food. It wasn't long after when (Y/N) woke up. She went to the restroom after saying good morning to (D/N) and me. She came not long after and we all ate breakfast.

"Hey mommy, daddy?" (D/N) asked playing with her napkin.

"Yeah sweetheart?" (Y/N) and I said at the same time and then giggled.

"When are we going to that pretty place that me and daddy picked out?" She said in a sad tone.

To be totally honest, I really haven't been thinking of the wedding since the day before the baby shower. We still have a lot to plan for the amazing wedding.

"Oh. I totally forgot! OMG!! We need to plan so much, the cake, the dress, the food! MY GOODNESS!!! We have so much to do!! And what about the baby and what about you?!?!" (Y/N) was freaking out.

"Babe don't worry... I have most of it figured out. I did it so you wouldn't worry too much about it. We got this I promise." I said trying to reassure her everything would be alright.

We spent the rest of the day talking about the wedding and watching Friends, while (D/N) went to her cousin, Danica's house, for a small play date.

I had so much fun with my fiancee. She really means so much to me and I love her so much. I can't imagine my life without her and I am so excited to start the rest of my life with her and our children.

But while we were talking about the wedding for a while she was spacing out.
"Hey.. you good?" I asked her and she was still spacing off.
"(Y/N)!!" I waved my hand in her face.
"Sorry I was just thinking about what we've been seeing. I just don't understand this fear all of a sudden. I just don't understand why they've come back if I killed them. I mean, of course, I didn't want to do it because I am a bad person... I did it for the people I cared about... but still.. this just doesn't make sense." She turned off the television and started rubbing her stomach.. "I just don't want to fear anything with him in the way and the most important day of our lives coming soon. We need to talk to someone about this." As she finished we heard something behind her.

"I heard you needed help. So here I am!"

We both turned around and saw...

Sorry for the cliffhanger. I had to!! To give myself motivation to write the next chapter!😂
For a second I was like...."Who in the world would give this cliffhanger to someone?!?!" And then my brain was like, "uuuuhhh.... You.." and then I was like, "oh yeah! Haha!😂"