Chptr 25: New Child New News

》PLAY- FLASHBACK《
Barry's POV

(Y/N) took a huge breath and was woken up.

"(Y/N) ARE YOU OKAY?!" Caitlyn asked as (Y/N) was yelling in pain.

"NO! HE'S COMMING!!" (Y/N) freaked before yelling my name.

Oliver walked next to me and said, "She wants you to be with her in this moment."

So I walked over to (Y/N) and held her hands.

"Have you done this before Caitlyn?" I asked scared.

"A few times...... In med school."

(Y/N) held my hand tighter.."You got this Caity. I believe in you. I trust you."

*Time skip. 4 hours.*

______________________________
Your POV

Joe came with (D/N) and Iris.

"I got another grand child!" Joe said with tears running down his face.

Iris came to my side, "What's his name?"

"His name is (S/N) Joseph Henry (Y/L/N) Allen."

"What?" Joe said with even more tears.

"Wow two middle names!" Iris replied and we both giggled. Felicity, Thea, Oli, and Diggie came to congratulate me. It was already 7 a.m. so they all had the time to come visit.

"Aww. He's so cute!" Felicity said. She looked at me and knew something wasn't right.

"Barry let's talk." She took Barry to the cortex room.

I was furious with him, but I could never let him miss his own child's birth. That would just be cruel.

"Congrats (Y/N), you did great!" Oli said with an actual smile on his face.

"Thanks... Should I announce later or now?" I asked him.

"Maybe later, let's focus on a new birth." He said looking at the baby.

Oli left the room and I saw Thea. "Hi mommy. How's the new baby?" She asked me in a low voice.

"Already tiring. How are you?" I asked her and she looked shocked.

"I'm great. I should be asking you that question not the other way around." She said with a small smile.

"I know I just heard about Roy and Merlyn, so I wanted to know how you felt."

"I'm perfectly fine. Thanks for asking. I gotta go though. I love you." She said giving me a hug.

"I love you too. We should hang out some time?"

"Yeah we should bye."

"Bye."

And finally was Diggie.

"DIGGIE!"

"(YYY/NNN)!!" He yelled in excitement.

"How are you with everything?" He asked, genuinely. I knew he knew what happened by the look on his face.

"Not so good, but everything is going to work out." I said trying to convince myself more than him.

"Actually can you do me a favor?"

"Yeah, sure, anything." He said quickly.

"I will fight them, but I know Oli. If I get too hurt, he will try and save me.. Please lock him down for me. Felicity can't go. I had a dream, it felt too real to be fake so I need you to distract her when she sees I get too hurt. And when I go don't let anyone follow me, please. I can't let anyone die."