Chptr 11: Afterwards

Barry's POV

It's been 10 months, since I defeated Savitar and found out (Y/N) was (Y/H/N). Iris made an article about it.

Oliver told me everything about (Y/N) and her powers. He explained everything that happened when I first met her as a hero. I went to Dr. Wells, who successfully, can walk now. He just needs a cane though.

"What did you tell her?!" I said to Dr. Wells in pure anger.
"I just helped you get the girls you wanted." He said smiling and walking away.
I was furious, "What is that supposed to mean?!"
Wells got annoyed.
"In my world, you lost (Y/N) in a car accident. You searched every earth as Savitar and you finally got tired. When I saw that you were with Iris. I knew I could take her away. (Y/N), although I told her not to, fell for Savitar, so they are both in the speed force, having their happily ever after. And you are here with the love of you life. So, my job here is done. I finished both jobs Savitar made me do."

I was still confused. "What was the second job?"

Dr. Wells turned around and said, "Actually the first was killing your mother." And after he said that, he ran away. I chased after him, caught him and threw him in place where we put all the villians. Forgot what that was called. Hehehe

So my favorite hero took the girl I loved and murdered my mom. We have to find (Y/N), now.

I went home early and opened the door, which was surprisingly unlocked and a bit opened. I went to my room and caught Iris asleep with another man hugging her. They must have finished doing whatever they were doing because the blanket had small wet spots.
I wasn't heart broken, but I went to court to file for divorce, and I put it right next to Iris, for when she woke up.

All night I was at STAR Labs trying to find a way to get (Y/N) back.
Cisco came that morning and saw me. He was startled at first and then came up to me.
"What are we working on now?" He asked.
"We are going to get (Y/N)."

Cisco was jumping around with joy and happiness.
____________________
Your POV

It was been 10 years since the fight. I was waiting for Savitar to come back with food for our one year old daughter, (D/N). Sav has been really depressed lately and he always has to fight wraiths at night, so he never slept.
Sav came back home hurt.
"Honey, who- what, how did this happen?" I yelled trying to find something to heal him.
"There are morning wraiths as well." He said, wincing in pain.

"It's time to get you two out." He said and held on to a knife and started cutting his leg. Knowing it would heal quicker.
___________________
Barry's POV

For a moment my leg started hurting and I ripped my jeans. It said It me svtr.
At first I couldn't understand it, but I read it out loud and understood, it was Savitar.
Gt (y/n) n bby out.
I read it and called Cisco.
"What up?? What the hell?!?!(Y/N) HAS A BABY?! WE NEED TO GET HER OUT!!"
I totally agreed, but why now? Why does he want us to do it now??
____________________
Your POV

We waited for a response and since, Everything normal barry knew Sav knew. And Sav knew I needed to leave, but he didn't know why..
Dyng   rths evrewr  BBY
Sav's other notes were fading away quickly.
We waited for signs for 3 weeks.
_____________________
Barry's POV

Surprised it only took us 3 days to figure something out. Since Savitar is dying, and (Y/N) and the baby are leaving, that means the speed force. won't be balanced. I think I know who can balance it. 

Dr. Wells.

We got everything ready and a portal opened. I looked inside to find a room, (Y/N) was crying while holding her child.

We took them out and (Y/N) got younger and the little child was now a baby.

We got Dr. Wells and threw him in the portal and closed it. The baby was crying and (Y/N) was trying to make her fall asleep.

I went up to her and held my arms out. (Y/N) had tear stained cheeks when I saw her face. I held the baby and was singing a song my mom used to sing to me when I got hurt.

(Y/N) went with Cisco. And fixed the scar on her stomach from 10 months ago.

The baby was finally falling asleep and was calm. I went to (Y/N) with the baby in my hands. "What's her name?" I asked.
"(D/N) Nora (Y/L/N) Allen." She said trying not to cry.
"How old was she over there?" I asked looking at her beautiful face.
"She was one. She was born on January 3rd. She learned how to fly before she learned how to walk. She had a scar on her eye because she tried helping daddy get food." She said that as she got off the bed and looked at her baby and then at me.
"Oh, sorry here." I said trying to give her the baby back.
"No, it's okay. She loves you." She sat back down and was giggling a little.
"What?" I say smiling.
"Nothing she's just.. When she was with Sav, she would hold him, the way she is holding you and he didn't know how to react so he said, 'Just watch, she's gonna do that with my throat one day.' And it made me laugh. You just reminded me of it." (Y/N) said with a smile, still on her face.
"Oh, my goodness, I totally forgot!" She said.
"How's your leg?" She asked looking at me.

"Oh, it's fine. I heal pretty quickly." I look at (D/N) and wonder what I would do if she were mine.

"Yeah, we can do that, she would love to try icecream. That's a great idea, she always tried going to a park. Umm. Let's not do that, she knew how to beat up a wraith but, I'm scared she might get hurt." (Y/N) said, and I totally forgot she could read minds.