Chptr 13: Engaged and Happy

(D/N)'s POV

Dad and mom awen't togewer wight now. But papa is going to ask is mommy can be his wife today. I will have a sign and he will be behine mommy.
_________________________
Barry's POV

(D/N) is 3 years old and knows about the whole Savitar thing, but she still wanted to call me dad.

Today she is going to help me ask (Y/N) to marry me. It was about 7:30, usually the time when (D/N) goes to bed.

"Sweety, come give mommy and daddy a kiss." (Y/N) sang.
I was behind her with the ring in my hand. (D/N) gave (Y/N) a small card. "What is it sweety?" She asked opening the card.

Look behind you. :)

(Y/N) turned around and saw me holding the ring and bending down on one knee. She put her hand on her mouth and her eyes got watery.
"You are my best friend. The love of my life. The Beauty to my Beast. Without you I would be unbalanced and unhappy. I love everything about you and everything about OUR daughter. I want to live the rest of my life with you and (D/N). So will you make me the happiest man and be my wife?" (Y/N) had actual tears and she nodded her head yes. I put the ring on her finger and gave her a kiss. "Eew, I go to bed!!" (D/N) said walking away and making us laugh.
_______________________
Your POV

I'm engaged to the love of my life. Barry acts the same as Sav when he is around (D/N) and that makes me so happy. I miss Sav so much, but everytime I talk with Barry, he makes me as happy as Sav did. And although (D/N) knows everything about Sav and Barry, she still chose to call Barry and treat him like her dad.

They were like bestfriends. Sometimes I would get jealous that my baby girl loves her daddy more than her mommy. Barry notices and brings me along to their games.

I know, I just got engaged like a few minutes ago, but I'm already thinking of our wedding.. It should be (Your Theme) and the flowers should be (Y/F/C)!! Aaahh!! I'm so excited, I can't wait to get MaRrIeD!
Buuut. It's time to go to sleep... ssooo let's just dream about it!! Haha!