Chptr 5: Found my love

Barry's POV

(Y/N) finally woke up after Cisco helped me figure out my power. I guess I have super speed. I ran over to (Y/N) and gave her a hug. She hugged me back and I felt so loved.
"Are you okay?" I ask as sweetly as I could with a little worry.
"Yeah. I just need to leave, go with Iris." She says and my chest was hurting a bit. Why is she pushing me away? No, I can't let her go.
(Y/N) left to where the particle accelerator happened and just sat there. I didn't want to make any noise, so I just sat there.

"Okay (Y/N)." She said to herself.
"You have to stop having feelings for Barry. You can't be with him. He is with the love of his life and you aren't it. And besides you have Jacob. ARRGH, Jacob is nothing compared to Barry. Why do I love him?!"

She loves me? Do I tell her I love her?
I pretend like a was checking on her. "(Y/N)??" She jumped. "Did you hear anything??!" She said looking at me shocked. "No, why??" I lied. "Oh, nothing. I need to leave." As she was walking away, her hands turned (your fave color), but she didn't notice. She was being lifted up from the floor and soon after we heard Caitlyn and Cisco yell.

We ran towards them and (Y/N) was back to normal. All of our equipment fell on the floor and Caitlyn had a cut on her arm. It was small though.
"What happened?" (Y/N) asked.
"I think know what happened.." I spoke.

"When (Y/N) was about to leave me, her hands turned (YFC) and she was floating, after that we heard you guys. And everything went back to normal." I say waiting for a response.
(Y/N) was shocked and she looked at her hands. She ran away and I tried catching up to her.
__________________________

Your POV

Why does Barry keep on following me??
"(Y/N), Wait!" He says as he was running human speed.
"Yes?" I try saying as calming as I could.
"Are you okay?"
"I'm Fine. Go to Iris." I say becoming impatient.
"I just want to know if you're okay, are you??" He asks worried.
"Yes, I'm fine. I just-I lo- nevermind. I need to go. Iris needs you." I was about to tell him everything about my feelings but I didn't. I was about to walk away, when he held my arm. "Please, just talk to me... I need someone." I pushed my arm away and said, "You have Iris." As I finished saying that, my back started hurting, and wings appeared. I was scared. But I felt so much power. I flew away. And looked down at the city. I saw a red blur. I knew it was Barry. I stopped and went on top of this roof in a big tower. I felt a big wave of wind and someone say, "Oh, shit. Ow ooh ah. Eeh. Ha. Ah there." Barry had set himself on a bit of a fire.
It made me smile at his clumsiness. He looked up at me smiling at him. "Iris doesn't need me right now." That broke my smile and I turned to look at the city again. "We broke up, before you woke up." He said with a smile.
I looked at him confused, "Why are you telling me this?" I tried hiding the fact that I just wanted to hug and kiss him.
"Because I'm a jealous mess and I just want to talk to you."

"Why are you jealous?" I smile.

"Because I can't imagine you with someone else. I imagine you with someone who loves you and loved you since you came from (You hometown). And tried speaking english." He says and started walking towards me.

"And who would that be?" I ask putting a finger on my chin.
Barry's face was only a few inches away.

"Guess. Who learned (your language), so they could understand you? Or so they could be closer to you? And never wanted to be away from you. (Y/N) I heard what you said before we went to Caitlyn. Don't push me away. Please. I need you. I, I... I love you." He said only a few centimeters away from me. A tear fell down from my face and he broke the space.
Our lips were dancing together. His tongue touched my bottom lip as his arms where holding on to my waist. I opened my mouth as a sign to let him in and wrapped my arms around his neck. We both battled for dominance and he won. We were kissing for what felt like hours but was only like a minute. We broke the kiss so we could breathe. "Let me guess.... You." I said with a smile.
"Yes (Y/N)! Me!" He said letting go of my waist but still giving me a kiss. "I was so happy, yet a little upset when I heard you. Happy that you loved me. Upset that you wanted to leave me." He said with a small frown.
"Now that I know how good of a kisser you are... I will never leave you." I say smiling.

"Oh so you like my kisses?" He said laughing.

"Oh yeah. Totally made me forget about everything."

"Did I make you forget about kissing Jacob?" He said with hope.

"Who's Jacob?" I say smiling.

He gave me another kiss.
"I didn't know my feelings for you until I saw you after 14 months and now I can't stop thinking about you."

"We should tell everybody, my new power." I said letting go of his neck.

"Yeah but let's wait until the sun sets." He says looking out.
"Okay." I smile.

The sun was almost down and I turned to look at Barry who was staring at me. It made me blush so much.

"I'm glad I made you blush." Barry says smiling at me.
__________________________

Barry's POV

The whole time (Y/N) was looking at the sunset, I was looking at her.

I can't believe I finally told her how I felt. I can't believe she is finally mine. I love her so much and I can't be without her. Not anymore..

And she caught me red handed. She looked at me and blushed really hard. "I'm glad I made you blush." I say smiling at the true love of my life.

At that moment I knew I found my love.