Chapter 9

What's the most embarrassing thing someone has ever told you?

June

I laid in the center of the living room floor like a dead starfish. "Ugghh my tummy hurts." I whined quietly.

Of course Sebastian was laying next to me. We had become joined at the hip it seems. "Well I think maybe you ate too much cake and ice cweam." He laid on his side and face me and I did the same.

"Bleh." I mumbled childishly and Sebastian smiled.

"Wellll I can always go and gets Theodore and Benjiiiii." Sebastian teased and I blushed. I quickly sat up and put a smile on my face.

"Nuh uh I'm all better nows see! No need to call Ben and Theo. I fine." The room seemed to spin and I almost feel but Sebastian caught me.

"Hmm I no convinced.Theodoreeeeee-"

I covered Sebastians mouth and scowled at him. "Shhhhhhh!" I shushed him loudly

"June, Seb what are you guys up to?" Theodore  came from out of the kitchen and I quickly dropped my hand from Sebastian mouth.

"Nuffin." I smiled sweetly and Theodore smiled back at me.

"Junie no feel good." Sebastian spoke and I scowled at him. "She ate too much I tink."

"Aww how come you didn't tell anyone June?" Theodore crouched down in front of me so that we were almost on on eye level. His brows furrowed and he seemed a little concerned. I wasn't used to seeing anyone look worried or concerned, at least not about me. He put his hand on my forehead and I blushed.

"I fine." I mumbled quietly and he shook his head with a more serious look on his face.

"Saying that you are fine when you clearly aren't is called telling a story." He scolded lightly.

"I not telling a story.." I muttered

"I don't like it when you lie to me love." Theodore spoke In  a soft voice but it was clear that he was disappointed "how will I ever know when you're actually telling the truth if all you want to do is tell me little lies?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Answer me." His voice was deeper and I jumped when he grabbed my face in his hands. I was taken completely off guard.

"Seb leave us." He ordered "Go in the kitchen with Esme and everyone else."

"Okay." Sebastian didn't miss a beat and nearly stumbled all the way to the kitchen.

"I sowwy Theo."I spoke getting slightly nervous

"No don't Theo me." He frowned "I should punish you for lying to me, but you clearly don't understand how things work here." His voice softened a little at the end and he let go of my face and helped me up.

"Let's try this again yeah?" He asked with a big smile and I was honestly amazed and frightened at how fast his demeanor had changed. He was back to being sweet old Theo in less than a second. "How are you feeling?"

"I no feel so good." I spoke quickly not wanting to trigger him In anyway. At least not really...

"Aww we better fix that then." He held a finger in the air as if he had the brightest idea. Even his eyes smiled when they were closed. It was only then that I had noticed how sharp his jaw line was. He was very nice to look at..

"How about I run you a nice warm bath and then if you're still not feeling too great you can take a nap upstairs." He suggested

"But it's Chester's birthday..." I looked down at the floor feeling slightly bad. I didn't want him to think I was rude for not staying down here with him and every one else.