5

Okay so Xen is Craigs gang name

Okay so Xen is Craigs gang name. His and Coras last name is Gordwin.

 His and Coras last name is Gordwin

Fifth block

"Ms. Gordwin, you're late." My P.E. teacher, Ms. Jones, announced as I walked into the gym.

"Sorry, I was changing." I fixed my shirt.

"Go! They're running 10 laps around the field." She ushered me.

I ran out of the gym and onto the field. They separated the girl and boys. The boys were doing exercises since most of them are on the football team. Tony's there.

Thud! "Ow!"

"Sorry Coral reef, I didn't mean to trip you!" Jennifer laughed along with her brain-dead minions, Anna and Keila.

They're the bullies.

I struggled to get back up but I did anyways. I fell in mud! I'm just glad i wasnt wearing my new shoes. I have some specifically for gym on.

"Anyways, we're so glad to see you, Coraline! We saw you and Tony walking into school. Together."

I sighed and tried to limp away. God, I probably twisted my ankle.

They followed.

"Its rude to walk away when you're being talked to." Anna sneered.

"Why?" I rolled my eyes.

"Because we're speaking to you, hoe." Keila scoffed.

"No, why would you think I'd care."

Jennifer pushed me back down. "Didn't you learn your lesson with, Tony?" She laughed. "He doesnt want you! He fucked you once."

I looked around and noticed him staring at the scene. He knew what was going on.

"I'm not dating him. Its not my fault he goes for dumb blondes."

She kicked in my rib, making me yelp. "Whore. You're just a stupid slutty ass crackhead."

I cried as I clutched myself close. They walked away, snickering as they saw me exclaim in pain.