34

"For real?"

"For real?"

He nodded as he poured more wine into his glass. "Yeah. This shit gets you drunk as fuck. You sure you don't want to try?"

"What it taste like?"

"Just try it." He held it to me.

I took the glass in my hand and tried to smell the wine.

"Don't think about it. Just chug that shit."

"I don't want to get drunk. Tank's gonna ask why I'm going home smelling like alcohol. I can see it in your eyes that you're already drunk, X."

He waved me off. "I'm not drunk. I'm not a lightweight like you." He took back his glass and drank some. "Are you done eating?"

"Yeah." I crumbled my napkin and threw it on my plate. "This was fun." I said sarcastically.

We've been here for 3 hours. Just talking. It felt nice. I learned some things about X that were interesting.

This motherfucker really has a secret rap song just chilling in his computer. He has to show that song to me eventually.

He said he did it for fun, but doesn't plan to release it anywhere. He says he hates rappers.

#ProudCatOwner #iHateRappers #iEatPussy vibes

"Was? We're not done." He chuckled. "We're going to the beach."

"I'm not dressed for the beach!"

"You got underwear on?"

"Of course."

"Then you'll be fine. Cmoonnn." He laughed, getting up. He held his hand out, offering to help me up.

"Fine. Just know I can't swim so.." I shrugged.

"Bring it." He handed me the wine bottle.

"What-"

He grabbed my backpack and stuffed the bottle in there. "They won't say shit." He pointed up. "Off we go." He wrapped his arm around my shoulders while carrying my backpack in his other hand.

....

He put the car in park. I observed everything. There's nobody here.

"Leave your phone here. I'll leave mine too."

"No because you might try to drown me." I said.

He laughed. "If I wanted to kill you, you'd be dead by now. There'd be no 'try'." He reached into the backseat. He had a speaker. "You play the music then." He took out his keys and stuffed them in his pocket.

I got out of the car with my backpack on my shoulders and breathed in deeply. "I've never been at the beach."

"What?" He responded, like he didn't believe me.