37

It's been 5 hours since we got to the hospital and nobody has told us anything

It's been 5 hours since we got to the hospital and nobody has told us anything. I'm fucking worried!

I was with Ski, Dina and three other guys I didn't know we'll enough to know their real names. It was Wifi, Scheme and Bass.

"Poor girl. I've seen here like 3 times already!" A nurse whispered to her co-worker as she passed by me.

"I still can't believe he did that.." Dina held her head in her hands.

"You shouldn't have pushed him." I muttered.

"Well I didn't think he was gonna react like that! I thought tough X was gone!" Dina shook her head as she slumped back.

"What was your plan, Dina? What was the reason?" Ski asked, obviously annoyed and frustrated with her.

"I don't know. I just feel like I would've taken better care of the gang."

"You're such a fucking brat! You're unqualified, irrelevant, immature, stupid, idiotic-"

"Okay, Ski. Fuck! I get it." Dina scoffed.

"I don't think you do!" He snapped, standing up and yelling at her. "How can you push him when he's easily ticked off all the fucking time. You pissed him off by getting involved with his gang and personal business. You're so stupid!" He groaned as he sat back down. "You're lucky he didn't shoot you!"

"Ski.." I motioned for him to lower his voice. "The nurses could be listening."

"Nosy bitches! Get the fuck outta here!" He shouted before hearing heels click away. He dug in his pocket. "I'm gonna go smoke a fucking cigarette." He stomped away.

I turned to Dina, who held a childlike expression. You know when kids try not to cry but you know they really want to? Yeah that's what she had on.

Ding!

I looked down at my phone and read a message from Jahseh.

Jahseh: come outside

I switched my phone off. I wrapped my arm around her shoulders and hugged her.

"Fuck.." She sniffled.

"For Donald Giddarie?" A nurse announced.

"Here." Dina stood up. "And Lynwood Walker?"

"He's still in surgery. I don't know much about it. Donald damaged a blood vessel around his shoulder. We stopped the bleeding. He's okay and ready for visits. I need an adult present, though."

She nodded at the three guys. "All of them are over 18."

I patted her back. "You go. I'll just go to the restroom and then meet you in his room." I stood up, smoothing my shirt.

"Okay." She got up and followed the nurse.

I walked to the exit and pulled up my hoodie as a soft breeze hit me.