29

"School is back and I still haven't gone

"School is back and I still haven't gone." I talked with Tank on my phone.

"You have to go. Just finish this year and I'll enroll you in a new school next one." He tried to convince me.

"I can't go back! The bitches Dina and I beat up are gonna try us again, and if they do, I'll probably end up suspended again! Or expelled. So what's the point!"

"It's 1 month. Just do it. It'll go by fast."

"Tank!"

"I'm not yo dad or brother, but I'm sure Craig would approve of me dragging you to school."

"Okay okay, wait. How about-"

"No. Go to school."

"Hello?" I looked at my phone to see he hung up. "Oh my god!!" I shouted.

I was dressed already, but it was worth a try.

My outfit was beautiful.

Jahseh was still in bed. He got up every now and then to use the bathroom, but he rarely ate.

Ski reassured me to give it time. He'll be back to his normal psychotic self soon..

I don't know what's wrong with him. He barely talks to me. He doesn't even want to have sex, which is crazy because he's always saying and doing sexual stuff.

But it's good because I said I wasn't gonna have sex with him anymore. Dante could've been good for me.

Tank never told me what he did with his body.. Like.. Did he bury him? I don't even want to think about it.. Tank told me that police broke into Dante's house and questioned him about him.

Dante's family already filed for missing person's report.

I walked into the kitchen and ate a banana.

"You're going to school?" Ski asked.

"Uh.. Yeah. Tank says I have to go."

"Okay, well, tell Dina, so she can go with you. While you're over there, tell Coolie we got work today and Dina's off deals for the day, but she has to be at the warehouse tomorrow after school, ASAP no rocky."