21

"Thank you, X

"Thank you, X." Dina smiled when she counted $1400.

"Did you sell by the corner store next to the highway?" He asked her before she left.

She nodded. "Yes. Some guy kept harrassing me. I socked him and he ran away, but i had to go to another spot."

He sighed. "Was he an old man? A scar on his cheek?"

Dina nodded again. "Yes."

"Next time you see him, let him know I'm watching him, ight? He keeps fucking up my deals."

"Next time?" Dina smiled widely.

Jahseh nodded, no emotion on his face. "You're promoted."

He should at least congratulate her..

"Thank you!" She looked over at me and showed her face of excitement. "We goin' out tonight."

"Dina, don't make me shoot you." Jahseh muttered.

She laughed and ran out of the room.

I shook my head, chuckling. I looked up at Jahseh and saw him already staring at me. "What?"

"Lock the door."

I furrowed my brows. "Is this the part where you murder me?" I said getting up off the beanbag chair and locking the door.

"Depends." He mumbled, rolling his chair back. "It's been a long day... I want a little treat, you know what I'm saying?"

I tried to shake off the goosebumps that rose onto my skin.

Just the thought of going through that type of ecstasy, makes me feel vulnerable. I've never felt like that. I don't know how to react.

"Sit here." He pointed on his desk.

I sat down facing him. I flinched when his cold hands rested on my thighs.

"Relax." He smirked.

"S-Sorry."

He spread my legs apart and wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me off the desk and onto his lap. He wrapped his hand around my throat and brought my face closer to his.

I leaned in and kissed him. Our breathing got heavier. My cheeks flushed as I pressed myself against him even more.

I couldn't help but go back to my first kisses with anybody.. Nobody can compare anymore, ever.