31

"That's what I told him!" Ming groaned, speaking over the music

"That's what I told him!" Ming groaned, speaking over the music. "Vro you probably got an STD."

"I mean he not lying-" Coolie added, laughing.

"Fuck y'all want me to do? To stop eating pussy? That's my healthy diet." I rolled my eyes. "You can't get an STD in yo' throat."

"Vruh, yes you can." Scheme pulled out his phone. "Search that shit up, Jah."

"How this nigga know to search it up? Scheme, you got something to tell us?" Ski stared at him.

"How come yall not saying shit to Ski. His voice raspy as fuck." I smacked his cap, making it flip off him.

"When ski talks, I feel the cancer crawling into my veins. He just be smoking them cancer sticks too much. You? Not so much." Tank shrugged.

"NOW I KNOW TANK AIN'T TALKING BOUT MY VOICE-" Ski started.

I tuned them out when at the corner of my eye I caught a glimpse at her. I promised to keep my attention away from her, but its hard to do shit like that when I'm used to doing the opposite of what people want me to.

 I promised to keep my attention away from her, but its hard to do shit like that when I'm used to doing the opposite of what people want me to

I eyed her outfit. She looked good.. Not just good but I'll refrain from using other words.

The things I was thinking about.. Oh, shit would definitely stop me from crossing the golden gates.

"Aye!" I heard pump shout. "ESSKEETIT!"

I turned and watched him make his way to us with purpp, Omar, behind him. "Aye wassup man.." I greeted with everyone else. "Happy birthday, vruh."

"Thanks, bro."

I honestly didn't give a fuck. Fuck this man's birthday. I only came because I knew she'd come.

Speaking of smokepurpp-