26

"Okay okay

"Okay okay.." I thought for a while. I grabbed Dina's blanket from her bed and threw it over me. "Long dick style!"

She laughed. "Dope island!"

"Yesss!" I clapped as I laughed with her. "Bitch stop guessing all the vines!"

"You saying the easiest ones! Say hard ones!"

"We all die, you either kill yourself or get killed-"

She made the beat on her wall. "Whatchu gon do. Whatchu gon do."

I giggled, but stopped when something caught my eye. "What are they even doing that we can't go inside?" I looked out the window, staring down at Jahseh's house.

"They're probably meeting with some people from different gangs." Dina shrugged. "Its weird to do it at his house though. It's usually at the club."

"Maybe they're jerking each other off?" I threw myself onto her bed.

"They might be." She laughed. "Coolie do be sus tho."

"Dude im bored."

"You wanna fight? Real hits?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Lets do it outside, so they can let us in if they see us bleeding. And maybe bother them a little."

She nodded. "You smart."

I smiled. "I know. You got a hair tie?"

"Yeah, take mine. I'll get another one. Oh shit wait, I don't wanna crease my shoes, let me change them real quick."

"Imma head outside." I skipped my ass out of the house. I tied my hair up as I eyed the windows.

I'm trynna peak inside. Once Dina's boyfriend drove us back, we tried to enter the house. It was locked, but we could hear people inside.

So I called Jahseh, he said to stay at Dina's house til after they were done.

I couldn't even ask him why because he hung up on me so yeah. That sucks.

"Okay. Real hits, alright? Don't be afraid to bop me. First to get knocked out, wins." She smirked. "Remember my brother kidnaps people for a living, its his job to put them to sleep. I know my moves."

"Alright, show me them then." I raised my eyebrows up and down, teasing her.

" I raised my eyebrows up and down, teasing her