35

I stretched my arms as I slowly woke up from my sleep

I stretched my arms as I slowly woke up from my sleep. I grunted when I felt the weight on my chest. I opened my eyes and
saw Jahseh sleeping.

He looked so sweet. I liked the way he hugged my waist. I played with his dreads, running my hand through his hair.

He snored softly, humming when he felt my hand on his head. "Mm. That feels good."

I got shy as he praised me.

"Why'd you stop?" He looked up at me. He smirked at my red face. "Keep doing that." He rested his hand on mine, forcing my hand to move.

"Can i try something on you?" I asked.

"Depends what it is."

"I think you'll look really good." I sat up and pulled the blanket off me. I grabbed my t-shirt and pulled it over my naked body. I opened my drawer, grabbing one of my chokers. "This is a choker chain." I unhooked it and turned to face Jahseh.

He lifted my hips so I could straddle him. He had on a little smirk.

I wrapped it around his neck and linked it. "I like it on you." I played with it. "My gift to you."

"Thank you." He smiled. He grabbed my jaw and brought my face down to his. He pulled my into a kiss, a passionate one.

I pulled on the choker, making the kiss become more intense. I pulled back from the kiss when I felt him drag his hands under my shirt. "You want to go another round?"

"You aren't worried about Tank coming home?" He chuckled.

SLAM

"CORA, YOU BAD BITCH, YOU SKIPPING SCHOOL!?" I heard Dina shout.

"You jinxed it, you whore!" I jumped up, off Jahseh.

"Aye, relax." He laughed. "It's just Dina."

"Hide!" I whisper-yelled as I slipped on my clothes.

"What? Why?"

"CORRAAA?"

"HOLD ON, IM NAKED!" I shouted back, hearing her laugh. "Jahseh, please! Just hide under the bed." I threw him his clothes.

"Are you fucking Dina too?" He tilted his head.

Is he stupid-

He saw the frantic look on my face and rolled his eyes. He quickly got dressed and slid under my bed.

I fixed my hair and and opened my door. I jumped because I didn't expect her to be outside my room. "What're you doing here?"

"Tank asked me to pick you up. When I got there, I couldn't find you so I called you and you didn't answer so I drove here." She jumped on my bed. "Respect."

I scratched my head. "I didn't feel good, so I came home. One of my friends drove me back."

"I know. You look more pale than usual." She sat up, swinging her legs off my bed. She accidentally kicked a shoe of mine. She gasped. "Cora."