32

"101

"101. Down the hall to the left and its the first door on your right." A nurse spoke.

I nodded walked ahead. I turned the corner. "Hey." I sat next to Tank.

He looked up at me. "Jmob that du-"

"I brought her." Coolie announced. "No point in arguing." He nodded at Ski.

"How is he? Is he okay?" I asked.

"He's fine. They said he lost a lot of blood." Ski answered.

"'Cause the fucking ambulance took forever." Tank said, feeling annoyed that Jahseh could've died.

"He's fine. He's just really fuckin loopy from the drugs they injected into him." Ski added. "It's my fault. I should've let him keep the knife."

"Nah nah.. None of this shit is your fault, ski. Once X bounces back, we gon find the niggas that did this shit." Coolie looked in the window of Jahseh's door.

"We got the kid?" Tank raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah. I got Icecat watching the kid."

"We can't see him yet?" I sat up.

"X?"

"Yeah. That's his room right? Or is someone in there?" I tilted my head.

"It's the nurses. They're just fixing his stitches." Tank sat back and sighed.

"Did you see the nurses though?" Ming chimed in. "The blonde one-"

"Yo, she thick as fuck!" Coolie laughed as he looked in again. He knocked on the door. "Cmere." He motioned.

The boys snickered at Coolie.

The door opened.

"Can i help you?"

"You got a boyfriend, sweetheart?" Coolie leaned on the door frame.

"No." She smiled. "You trying to shoot your shot?"

"Did I make it?"

"You missed." She sarcastically smiled.

"She rejected you!!" Ming laughed.

"Shut up, baby dick! You would've never had a chance." Coolie huffed.

"He would've. I like Asian dudes." The nurse winked at him before closing Jahseh's door.

Ski and Tank pushed Ming around, hyping him up.

I just laughed at Coolie.

"Alright, Alright. Wait til she finds out he's underage." Coolie raised his shoulders as he pointed at Ming. "Boy looks like a fetus, how the fuck-"

The door opened again.

"You guys can come in now. T-Two at a tim- ah!" She yelped as they all pushed in.