24

I sighed, sitting back onto my bed

I sighed, sitting back onto my bed. I stared at the mirror. I'm ugly vruh.

I want to look different. What should I do?

"Hey, can i borrow your phone charger?"

I stared at the ground. "For what?"

"To swallow it- Bro to charge my phone."

I looked up at her. "Watch it. Nobody text you, fuck you need my charger for?"

She rolled her eyes. "Alright, I'll use Stokeley's because you're being a dick." She turned to walk away.

I kissed my teeth and scrunched up my face. "Man, use it, but the shit stay connected here."

"I'll use Ski's."

"Ski got an andriod."

"No he doesn't." She protested. "He has an iPhone."

"He's always had an andriod." I sighed. "You want your phone charged or nah?"

She walked into my room and crawled onto my bed to reach for my charger which was connected behind my headboard. She plugged in her phone, resting it on my nightstand. "I'll be back. I'm just gonna go take a shower."

"Ight.."

She walked out of my room. I listened for when her door closed and jumped back onto my bed.

Who she need a fully charged phone for? All shes talking about is how she doesn't have friends. She has Dina but she don't need to text her, shes across the street.

So who's she texting?

I grabbed her phone and unlocked it. I might have put in my fingerprint when she wasn't lookin.

Its for her safety. I just tried to turn off the location.

Ding.

🖤: Can you call me? I really want to explain what happened.

The fuck? Who is 'black heart'. I clicked the notification and scrolled through the messages to see a name.

🖤: Cora? I promise I'll tell you the truth.

The fuck? Who is this nigga?

With no fucking hesitation, i deleted the messages..

🖤: yo I see you reading my messages. I'm sorry. Cora??

Don't text me no more, nigga. If i see another text back, bruh gshit you dont wanna know what I'll do. Shut the fuck up with your excuses.

I deleted that too.

If its someone who did her wrong, I'm technically helping her. She probably ain't got balls to push this nigga back.

I threw her phone back and scratched my head. Its so fucking boring here.