8

"Just stay close by me

"Just stay close by me." I told her.

She nodded and avoided eye contact.

I held my hand out to her and she allowed me to interlaced them. I closed my door and headed into the warehouse.

Cora kept close.

Shes just frightened now. Considering her situation, I don't judge her. And the talk I gave her in the car probably scared her even more.

I just told her the truth about the gang. I told her Craig was in it, and that I was the leader. I told her what job he did, what job he wanted and everybody's roles in here.

Ming, Trunks, he finds people. Anybody in the world. He can pin point them through cellphone signals, camera footage, and license plates.

Lynwood, Tank, he used to get the people, but ever since I sent him to spy on Cora I noticed hes better at torturing for information.

Something I can't do. I have a temper and no patience. I'll kill you fast and quick. Some niggas deserve pain but I'd rather smile at a body than hear they voice.

Donald, Coolie, he's the one that brings the people. Hes more sneaky and quiet. Hes good with ropes, I guess? Hes good at blending into crowds.

I got bodyguards, like Icecat and Jmob, at different locations, of clubs I own, and or vacant buildings I own.

You never know when you're gonna have to pack up and move.

Here at the warehouse, Craig packaged the drugs. I keep the prostitutes here too.

They either have kids, or a family they want to support. They chose to do this. Im not forcing anything on anybody.

Although some are here because they think its cool. Which is fine with me, they wanna get the full treatment of being a gang member?

Aight be my guest.

I got my nigga, Isaiah, which is Wifi. He makes our documents. Any fake IDs, Wills, Checks, License plates. Anything.

Now we got Stokeley, Ski. That's my vrotha. He's my right hand. He plans our heists, hes also in charge when I can't be.

When I first introduced him to my idea of a gang, he said he wanted to be like lester from GTA V.

He's a dumbass.

Now a question I know a lot of people ask is if everybody does something, what do I do?

Well I make the treaties with other gangs, you know, to keep the peacefulness. I set up the deals, in case we need more guns or any other weapons, like explosives.

I'd rather take the risks because my gang is my family. I could be rude but I care for each and every one of these fuckers.

I'm young and successful as fuck. Im not taking that for granted so I made my gang stronger and bigger.