Chapter Nine part 2

One hour later, they were both weirdly dressed – with jeans and loose tee-shirt Youngyun usually used for his dance lessons – in front of a local famous bar. The place was well-known for its music and the big stage everybody could take over.

The loud music was enough to overwhelm them from the moment they stepped in. Without looking behind Younghyun took Jaehyung's wrist in his hand and walked directly toward the main part of the immense room through different groups of people.

Surprised, Jaehyung followed him inside and looked around the already crowded place. While they climbed up to the stage where a lot of people were already gathered, the music became stronger. Slowing down his steps, he put his free hand on his belly and smiled as the bass resounded under his feet to reach his stomach.

Wondering why he suddenly stopped, Younghyun released his grip and tilted his head silently. "I love this feeling," Jaehyung nodded in rhythm.

"Me too." The younger said back.

"I rarely come to such places though."

"Why?" Younghyun asked, already guessing the answer.

"I feel completely stupid whenever I try to dance and out of place when I don't," Jaehyung frowned. "I like the darkness though, it's easier to forget yourself in the dark."

"Good. Because that's exactly why I wanted to come here." Younghyun grinned as he caught Jaehyung's hand.

Daringly, Younghyun kept the warm hand inside his and brought Jaehyung to a corner heading to a large stage. Once he reached it, he stopped and turned toward Jaehyung. He was almost blinded by the colourful lights, but he felt Jaehyung's fingers tightened their grip. Younghyun squeezed his hand back to reassure him. He leaned closer to Jaehyung's ear to talk as his voice was covered by the music.

"You said before you forget yourself with the beat, so just forget and dance with me," Younghyun said loudly but his breath rolling on his skin made Jaehyung shiver as if he just whispered.

"I meant about the instruments, not dancing," the older winced, but Younghyun chose to ignore his remark.

Quickly catching the rhythm, Younghyun danced, easily mingling into the messy crowd of moves all around. At first, Jaehyung mostly watched him, barely moving his head with the beat.

His whole attention was on Younghyun, remembering their usual guitar practice, they synchronized as easily as they usually played. Jaehyung knew he could not dance like him, but he was engulfed by Younghyun's presence and gave way.

Minutes later, they were dancing messily as if they were alone, having a party in their music room. For a moment Jaehyung was completely forgetting himself, lost somewhere between the music and his dance moves. His eyes glued on him, Younhyun noticed how he forgot about the people surrounding them and just focused on the moment they shared. He was too lost to care about their looks and criticism.

More than the alcohol, the dark or the loud music, he got caught by Younghyun's comforting presence; locked in their own world, only caring about each other and the songs came one after another. Some people around them had stepped back to give them some space. They did not care if they looked like they were crazy. Or at least, Younghyun did not care, because he was not sure Jaehyung was aware of the strangers' gazes any more. He could not be prouder at the moment.

When one of the songs stopped to give place to a slower song, they both snapped out of their daydream. They took the opportunity to breathe and take a drink. Sharing a knowing smile, they walked to the bar to order and enjoyed their little moment of rest.

Unexpectedly, a song they were recently tried to play together since began and Jaehyung caught his wrist to call his attention. He was already beating the rhythm on the table and mouthing the lyrics, showing the brightest smile Younghyun ever saw and shining through the dark room.

This, he thought, this was what Jaehyung needed to become a star... He was living the music. He just needed a way to forget everything, a way to leave his fear behind the pleasure of his passion. Younghyun knew it was possible, he just needed to find a way to help him, to make him feel safe enough to share everything with him. This way, he would bring him to the top, together.

.oO0*0Oo.

I know it's very short, but I hope you enjoyed it still. Hopefully, you won't have to wait for too long~

Also, Happy Birthday Baby <3 I'm sorry I can't do much