27 | "The Lovely Lady of Love"

Okay, so I want to start this chapter with an apology. I'm sorry for not updating for over an month... I just didn't know what to do with the story. Now I have all the chapters written down by small summeries and I only have to actually write it.

I can also announce that there are only 3 chapters left and an epilogue.

-x-

~*~

When I woke up, I realized that Alpha Constatine would come today. And then I realized that Zeron was still soundly asleep beside me.

I gently poked my finger in his cheek, hoping that he would react to that. When that didn't work, I tried to remove myself from his hold. He surely would notice it when I was missing, right?

I think it would have worked, if I managed to get myself out of his hold in the first place...

It looked like I would be stuck here for a while. Not complaining though.

Zeron was practically laying on top of me. His head was resting on my chest, he had one leg draped over my body and both his arms were wrapped tightly around me.

I wiggled one of my arms free and placed it in Zeron's light brown hair. I had my gaze locked on my hand, while it was slowly strocking the strands of hair.

After a while, my hand grew tired and I removed it carefully so I wouldn't wake him up.

Too late.

"Why did you stop?" his sleepy voice murmured.

I laughed softly and said that my hand grew tired. He let out a disapproving snort as he rolled of me. We both switched to a position on our sided, so we would face each other.

"I should probably go arrange a few last things before Constatine is here," Zeron told me.

"Leaving me alone again on my Heat?" I tried to look as emotionally hurt as possible, but I couldn't stop a little smile to come through.

"Of course not," Zeron replied immediately. He pulled me against him again and said, "I am very aware of you needing me. And I couldn't pass up on a free offer to be with you."

I could imagine the grin on his face right now. Rolling my eyes, I said, "And what are you planning to do then?"

"Taking you along," he responded on a way that actually required a 'duh' at the end. End then he stood up and carried me all the way to his office. There we got breakfast.

The whole time I sat on his lap, reading a book I had found somewhere in the estate, while he was on the phone for most of the time, arranging the last things for Alpha Constatine's visit.

He would stay for a week and honastly, I had no idea why he was visiting in the first place. Whenever I asked Zeron, he would respond with different answers.

One time he told me that it was just a friendly visit, since they hadn't seen each other in a while. Normally all the Alpha's would meet up once in the three months so they could discuss some matters, but last time got canceled, since it was supposed to be held at the Imagination Pack and Alpha Orson wouldn't let Alpha Valerie, of the Safety Pack, cross the borders.

The fued between those two pack was never ending. A pack that doesn't allow any women to have power against a pack that had a female as sole leader.

But when I asked Zeron again why Alpha Constatime was visiting, he told me that it was because of me. That Alpha Constatine wanted to meet the Alpha Female of Love.