Chapter five

𝙳𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗.

Y/n of course, being the person she was. landed herself in detention after doing the whole swimming thing. Lily and James apperated away, and of course, she was caught. Apparently skinny dipping wasn't allowed. She forgot more people were on patrol than they are in the present. So here she sat, in the defense against the dark arts room, with no other but professor Slughorn giving her a lecture on how everything she does will have consequences and blah blah blah. When in reality, she really didn't care. which was weird for her, she was one of the top student's next to hermione in her time, she always cared about school, but she doesn't really see a liking for it anymore. She sat there, with her arms crossed, staring at the blackboard.

The door squeaked, making her face her attention toward the door, Slughorns expression changed, "Ah! Mr. Riddle! what can I do for my most beloved student?" he asked, Tom just smiled and leaned against the door frame, "Professor dumbledore sent me to fetch Miss L/n, he said it was something about the Lesser healing potion were making in potions, says it's urgent" He replied, Slughorn looked at Tom than back at Y/n, smiling instantly, "ah, of course, you are excused Miss L/n, remember your actions ill always have consequences, so keep with the crowd" He said, Turning to the blackboard to write something. Y/n grabbed her bag and walked out, "From what I recall, Professor dumbledore doesn't teach potions" Y/n said, Smirking, "that was just a story that Slughorn was in with, just so the other students or McGonagall don't get suspicious" He replied.

Y/n nodded, "so, Mister Riddle, Detention doesn't end in about another hour, what is The Tom Riddle doing, taking me out of detention like this?" She asked, Tom, shrugged, "just a shame to see such an innocent girl get punished for something that perverted little Potter boy has done" He replied, Y/n looked at him, "what if I told you it was my idea?" She asked, Tom scoffed, "you? It was your idea to go skinny dipping in the middle of the day? He laughed, "that's funny" Y/n scowled, "your right, it was pretty stupid to go skinny dipping in the middle of the day" She replied, she grabbed his wrist to make him stop walking, he looked over his shoulder, she leaned forward to whisper in his ear, "Maybe we should try when everyone's sleeping" She pulled away and winked, skipping away to her dorm room. Leaving Tom with a surprised look on his face, which slowly changed into a smirk.

Y/n got into her common room and saw people staring, Y/n looked at them intently, causing them to look away, flustered. Y/n quickly set her bag in her room and went back out, exploring Hogwarts. It didn't look much different from the Hogwarts in her time, same interior, same furniture and everything. I guess Dumbledore was big on the fashion here. Y/n was lost in her thought, not bothering to look at her surroundings. A few moment past before y/n was knocked out of the trance, feeling the motion of another body come in contact with hers. She rubbed her eyes and saw Amos Diggory, "oh hello Mr Diggory" she smiled, Amos smiled at her as soon as he came out of his trance, "oh hey, y/n! How's it going?" He asked, y/n shrugged, "that same since we last spoke" she laughed, "understandable, did you see the match yesterday? We dominated ravenclaw" he replied, fist bumping into the air, y/n giggled, "yes! You guys were amazing" she replied, Amos nodded, "you should think about joining the quidditch team, I bet you'd be good at it" he smiled, y/n shrugged, "I don't know- I'm not really good at sports-" she replied, "you don't have to know everything about sports! You just have to be there, plus I could teach you" he smirked, y/n nodded, "well. Ill think about it" she smiled, Amos' face lit up, "really?! Great! Come and find me if you want to get together and ill show you the way. Or owl me. Either is fine. Bye y/n!" He yelled, y/n giggled, "bye Amos"

Y/n walked passed him, shoulders touching, in the distance was none other than Tom Riddle, watching as that Diggory boy was talking to his y/n. Tom's jaw clenched, he was trying to get y/n to join the quidditch team, she'll get hurt. She's not strong enough. Atleast that's what Tom thinks, y/n on the other hand was pretty bright about it. She thought it would be a good way to come out of her shell, every day she becomes more and more into this school, with the students, it just saddens her to know that most of them will fall under Tom Riddle's wrath, and of there is a war coming in her world, this is the only way to stop it.

Strutting up the path to hagrids, watching his stuff be taken out of his house, "hagrid? What's happening?" The h/c girl asked, Hagrid looked down ashamed, "I was accused of killing Myrtle, they banished me" he sighed, y/n gasped, "what? They can't do that!" She yelled, Hagrid sighed, "unfortunately they can, y/n" he replied, wiping a single tear from his eye. Y/n started forming tears in her own eyes, she was now glassy eyed, watching as they lugged her friend away, "I'll try to get you back hagrid!" She yelled, as the flying car flew away she wiped her eyes and turned around, to see Tom Riddle staring down at her. Y/n's eyes darkened, she stormed over to Tom, "you! You framed Hagrid! I should be reporting you!" She yelled, Tom just stood there and smirked, "now, y/n, would they believe an innocent little school girl, or the most popular guy in this school?" He asked, y/n stared at him, looking her up and down Tom licked his lips and watched as everyone went off to do their own thing. Y/n scoffed, "your pathetic" she said, walking into the corridor, Tom had followed her and pushed her against the wall, "I am not, pathetic" he said blankly. Y/n studied him, "than your either a sociopath or a psychopath" she replied, "I'm none of those" he said, pushing her body into the wall even more, y/n scoffed, "please, Tom" she said, "you are so one of those" she added, His eyes were looking into her soul, something came over her, as if she wanted more, she frees one hand and started to travel up the side of his body, Tom's breathe hitched, but he didn't want it to stop. She was the only girl in this school he gave a damn about, if anything, he was doing this for her, so they could be together. Forever. Suddenly, the bell rang. Causing y/n to dig her nails into his side, making him jump back, she smirked and turned to walk away. Making her way to her dorm room.