Chapter fifteen

WARNING: MENTIONS OF RAPE, AN ALMOST RAPE SCENE

For the past few days, y/n had begun hanging out with Andy and Shawn some more. they were new additions to her friend group so they still had to get the hang of their hour of course, but they were already fitting in just fine. Except James hates Andy. You could say that James hates him because hes a newbie but they'll be friends soon. this wasn't the case, Andy flirts with lily, too much for James' liking. As for Shawn, Tom doesn't like him. But tom doesn't like anyone so cant really blame him. 

its been three days since they all met those two boys at their table, which means three days of y/n hearing James moan and bitch about Andy, and how, 'he wont stop trying to seduce Lily' which y/n could admit, was pretty damn annoying. y/n rolled her eyes and James as they all sat at the table in the great hall, "i just dont understand, why he wont stop" he replied, Y/n chuckled a bit, "James, all you have to do is just tell him to back off, or you could threaten him" she replied, Lily looked at y/n, "y/n! we're not going to threaten anyone" She replied, Sirius shrugged, "not a bad idea" he laughed, "no! ill just tell him im simply not interested" she replied. Y/n shrugged, "do what you want, but i have to go back to my table before they realize im gone, i told them i was going to the bathroom" she replied, standing up, making her way back to the y/n table. 

Y/n sat right back down next to Jessica "that took you forever" She replied, Y/n looked at her, "would you like me to explain the details?" she asked, Jessica shook his head, "no thanks" She chuckled. Y/n shrugged and laughed, she looked over at the two boys who sat infront of her, "how's class?" she asked, Shawn groaned, "its a real pain in the arse" he replied, "i couldnt do anythin without professor Dumbledore on my rump about it" he replied, Andy laughed, 'yeah, same, but like whats up with slughorn? he seems to have some sort of stick up his ass today" he replied. Y/n shrugged, "who knows" she replied. 

"i heard that its super stressful on him because its that time of year again pick new members for slug club" Andy replied, "theres a certain time of year for that? i just thought he did it randomly" y/n replied. Andy shrugged, "its just a rumour" he replied. Shawn nodded, "if it is true, im gonna try my hardest to at least get in for a day" he replied, y/n shrugged, "i dont know Shawn, only slughorns most liked get into that club, most of them are Slytherin" she replied, Shawn shrugged, "so? i just need someone to put in a good word for me" he replied, then Jessica turned his head to y/n. She smirked at her. 

Y/n caught onto her, "no," she said, "but, y/n, dont you have a very unbreakable friendship with the head boy of Slytherin? who i recall is in the slug club" he asked. Y/n groaned, "Jessica!  he will never, and i mean never, take anyone to that meeting, its Tom!" she replied, "just offer him something in return" Dhe replied, "he'll do it then" Jessica replied. Y/n sighed, "toms, hard to crack, but i can try" she replied, Shawn looked at y/n, "thank you!" he yelled, y/n nodded, "no problem" she added.

After dinner they all stood up and started walking out together, Shawn looked at them, "you guys can go, i wanna talk to y/n alone" he said, the two nodded and walked off, leaving him and y/n standing, face to face. y/n looked at him, "what do you need?" she asked, Without a warning he smashed his lips into hers, when she tried to pull away she couldnt, it felt like he was a rock, he wasnt moving. he dragged her into a dark hallway, he kicked and went to scream but his hand covered his mouth. he pushed her against the wall, his hands slid up her shirt. 

Tears fell from her face, she couldn't reach for her wand, all she wanted was to be able to move, so she could flick out the wand and make him fall to the ground. She wanted to scream, but she couldnt. she struggled under his grasp.

"flipendo!" 

Shawn was knocked off of her, falling to the ground, she watched as he hit his head on the hard floor and was knocked unconscious. y/n slid down the wall and pulled her knees up to her chest, burring her head in her knees, sobbing. A figure approached her, the figure crouched down, "hey, its okay, im here" the only voice that could actually soothe her, she looked up to come face to face with Tom. y/n nodded and felt tears swell up at the brim of her eyes, without thinking Tom pulled her closer, he ran his fingers through her hair, "its alright" he whispered. 

Headmaster Dippet, Professor Dumbledore, and Professor slughorn all made their way to the hallway. Seeing the boy on the ground unconscious but yet still breathing. Thats the least thing Tom wanted right now. He wanted Shawn dead. he wanted him dead the first day he set eyes on him. Today just gives him a reason. the professors all made their way to y/n and the boy. Professor Dumbledore looked down, "what happened Miss l/n?" he asked, y/n went to speak but more tears just fell. her eyes were blurred. the professor looked at Tom, "Mr. Riddle?" 

Tom started to explain, "I noticed that something was wrong, y/n never leaves lunch without saying goodbye to me and my friends, but this time she didnt, so i went looking for her. I saw her and Mister Solo talking, thought they were having a friendly conversation, but he kissed her. I watched as she tried to pull away. but then he dragged her here. To which he tried to have Sexual intercourse with her, but she was crying and didnt want to. so i figured i had to do something" he replied. Professor Dumbledore nodded, "alright, we will take serious measures for a case like this. please take her to the nurse, Mister riddle" he replied. 

Tom nodded and helped y/n up, "come on" he whispered, taking her hand and walking to the nurse.