Chapter Seven

"whens he gonna get here?" Y/n asked, tapping her foot on the ground impatiently, Lily shrugged, "james is always late, its very rare that he shows up early or on time" she said, Y/n looked at her, "hes like, 20 minutes late" y/n rolled her eyes, "he probably had quidditch practice" she replied, y/n nodded, "yeah, probably" she replied. finally the door to the inside swung open and here came James Potter, running, James ran into someone and he quickly yelled sorry and ran over to us, "sorry! i had practice!" he said, Y/n nodded, "its fine, were just gonna have to explain to Oliver why were late" she replied, Lily smiled, "james! were meeting y/n's boyfriend!" she squealed, Y/n rolled her eyes, "hes not my boyfriend, were just friends" she replied, James looked at her, "you sure?" james asked, Y/n nodded, "im sure, now lets go" she said. 

>>>

the three finally arrived at the three broomsticks where y/n had originally met the cute man, Y/n looked around for the boy she had met but she didnt see him anywhere, Y/n sighed and motioned her friends to go sit down as she ordered the drinks for them. Lily smiled and forcefully slipped her harm through james' arm and skipped away to their table. Y/n began to order their drinks and someone tapped her shoulder, Y/n turned around to come face to face with the boy she thought was cute,  Y/n smiled, "hey" she said, Oliver chuckled and smiled, "hey, thanks for coming, where are your friends?" he asked, Y/n pointed, "they got a seat, i was just ordering" she replied, He nodded, "here let me order, you go sit with them, ill be there in a bit" he smiled, "y/n pulled out her wallet and started to unzip it, but Oliver stopped her, "no, its fine, i got it" he smiled, putting his hand on hers, insisting he pay, Y/n looked up at him, "you sure?" she asked, reassuring she heard correctly. He nodded, "im sure, now go sit" he said, y/n put her hands up in defense and slowly walked backward to her friends table. sliding into the booth by herself, across from lily and James. 

Lily looked up but her face dropped, "where Oliver?" she asked, James looked angry, "screw that Oliver guy, where our drinks?" he asked, Y/n laughed, "relax, we ran into each other in the line, he offered to order for us, he'll be here in a few" Y/n laughed, lily nodded, "good" she replied. 

A few minutes passed by and Oliver finally came over to the table with the drinks, he sat next to y/n in the booth as lily looked happy, looking at him than at Y/n, her smile grew large as she grabbed her drink, "calm down lils, your face might get stuck" james laughed, lily looked at him, "james, you know thats just an old folks tail, right?" she said,  James shrugged, "might be true, after all, its a muggles folks tail, doesnt mean we cant use magic" he replied, Lily shrugged, "i guess" she replied, turning back to Oliver and Y/n who seemed to be lost in their own conversation, "ive never been here, France has a different place to go when you need something" he said, Y/n nodded, "yeah, ive heard, but the Three Broomsticks is the most popular pub in Diagon ally. " Y/n responded, Oliver nodded, "i see why, the decor is nice" he replied, "sure is!" lily chimed in, Y/n looked over at lily and smiled, "indeed, it is" she replied, Lily nodded and looked at James, "James?" She asked, James just looked at her but Lily elbowed him to where nobody could see, James took in a sharp breathe and nodded,"yep, lovely Decor" he said, Lily nodded and smiled at Y/n which made her laugh, she knew what Lily had done. Y/n just sat there, leaning back, choking on her laugh. 

>>>

the group had finished their drinks so they went for a walk around Diagon ally, Lily pulled James into every store they saw, Which led to Y/n and Oliver standing outside of a clothing store, only a few miles back from where they started, Y/n just leaned against the wall, her head rested back onto the wall as Oliver talked about how fascinating Diagon ally was, now that she had gotten to know him better and hang out with him, she came to realize how annoying he was. cute, yes, funny, yes, annoying? definitely, but she was willing to be friends with him. Y/n groaned and got tired of standing there, "stay here, im gonna go check some other stuff out, ill be across the street looking at that stand, so when James and Lily come out you'll know where to go" Y/n said, Oliver nodded, "sure you dont want me to come with you?" he asked, y/n nodded, "im sure"

Y/n took off across the street, But Oliver made sure to keep his eye on her, She kept in eye zone of Oliver while looking at everything, she was looking at something when someone tapped her shoulder, "oliver i told yo-" she turned around and saw Tom, "Riddle? what are you doing here?" she asked, crossing her arms, "couldnt stand being away from me?" she smirked, Tom shrugged, "i was browsing, and no, if anything it would be the other way around, and whos Oliver?" he asked, Y/n looked over to the street and saw Oliver looking at the two, she waved to him and made him wave back, "him," she replied, "you're on a date?" he asked, Y/n shook her head, "no, just here as friends, why does it matter Tom? you jealous or something" she scoffed, looking back at the items she was looking at, Tom scoffed, "you wish, just wanted to know what you were doing here alone, you could be kidnapped or hurt" he replied, "oh? the almighty Tom Riddle is worried for my safety?" she asked, Tom looked down at her, "yes, i was worried, cause who else am i supposed to make my slave?" he joked, Y/n looked back at him, "funny joke, Riddle" she replied, Tom shrugged, "at least i didnt say sex slave" he replied, "that was the first thing on my mind but you would have slapped me" he added, Y/n turned around and gave a slight smile and bit her lip, slapped his arm lightly, "thats not even funny, Tom!" she yelled.

Tom laughed, not a fake laugh that he used for most girls, like a genuine laugh, the emotionless tom riddle, had started to feel for the girl, Y/n looked over to see Oliver, Lily and James start to walk over here, "you can join us if you want"  she smiled, Tom shook his head, "no, you guys have fun" he replied, "hey Y/n!" Oliver yelled, Running to her side and putting his arm around her, "hey, oliver?" She said, "whos this?" He asked, "this is-" Tom stuck his hand out, "Tom Riddle" He replied, Oliver took his hand, "Oliver" He replied, Tom nodded, "not a date huh?" he asked, "it is a date" Oliver said, Y/n looked at him, "what?" she asked, "dont lie" Oliver replied, "you could have fucking told me" Tom said, pure rage in his eyes, with a hint of hurt. Y/n sighed, "Tom were not on a date, i dont know why he-" tom cut her off, "relax, its fine, not the end if the world" and with that, he walked away, acting like nothing even happened.