Chapter eighteen

Y/n slipped away from her friends, heading to the prefects bathroom, once she reached the door she knocked. Almost immediately she got pulled into the bathroom, while she was turned around she heard the door lock. She turned around, "why couldnt we like meet in a place other then the bathroom?" she asked, Tom shrugged, "cause this is the only private place i know of," he replied, She nodded, "right, cause we definitely  don't want younger years knowing of our evil plan. right?" she asked. Tom nodded, "exactly" he replied. She chuckled, "this is a stupid idea" she replied, going to grab the door handle, her wrist was engulfed by his grasp, making her turn around, "Tom, were gonna get caught being in her" she replied, Tom shrugged, "the worst thing they will think were doing is having sex" he replied. She crossed her arms, "i really dont want that spreading through out the entire damned school" she replied. Tom shrugged, "then ill threaten the bastard that tells"

Y/n scoffed, "you cant threaten everyone, Tom" she replied, Tom looked into her eyes, "watch me love" he whispered, she bit her lip, but before tom could lean down she opened the door, escaping into the now empty hallway. Tom almost fell but he caught his balance, "that was mean" he laughed, she shrugged, "oh, is the all mighty tom riddle going to threaten me too?" she joked, Tom glared, "should i?" he asked, stepping towards her, she stepped back, 'stay back, ill make it so you cant have kids" she replied. Tom shrugged, "not gonna have any anyway" he replied, Y/n gasped, "damn, that ruins my plans" she joked. Tom stopped and looked at her confused, "wait, what?" he asked. Y/n took this time to escape, she ran down the hallway. 

She made it to the much more crowded hallway, filled with more kids, in hopes of losing him. Y/n looked over and saw her friends, "lily!" she yelled, running over and hiding behind the group. Lily laughed and turned around, "what are you doing y/n?" she asked, "im hiding from Tom!" y/n replied. Just as she said that Tom turned the corner, looking for something, mostly her. Lily just stared back at tom, "if he comes over here, we'll tell him you've gone into the dark forest" she said, "maybe he'll get eaten by something in there" lily mumbled the last part. James scoffed, "i Loathe riddle, you should hang out with us more, y/n" he replied. Y/n shrugged, "yeah well, i like having other friends, plus, you guys are my best friends" 

Tom looked straight at Lily before he turned around, heading to wherever he goes. y/n came out of hiding, "thought i was dead there" she replied, she took her hair in in hand and put it up in a messy bun, "so, any plans for today?" she asked, Lily shook her head, "not really, oh! wanna go to the three broomsticks today? i was gonna go with James but he has quidditch, we can ask Jessica and Amos" she replied, y/n nodded, "yeah, ill ask them meet you at the train station?" i asked, Lily nodded, "yup! 3 o'clock" she replied, y/n nodded and made her way to her common room. 

*Le time skip*

the clock finally hit three and she made her way to the train station, "hey!" she said, her friends turned around and smiled, "hey y/n!" they all said, "ready to go?" lily asked, y/n nodded, "yup!" y/n and her friends made it to the three broomsticks. Y/n looked around, "ill go order" Amos said, Y/n nodded, "ill come!" she replied. Amos nodded, they made their way over to the register. Amos was infront ordering. Y/n looked down at her watch and then outside, she noticed how the sun had just started setting. They went over to their seats and sat down. 

Y/n placed her elbow on the table and her head in her hand, "any news?" she asked, lily nodded, "you wont believe the day i had" she replied. Y/n nodded, signaling her to continue.  But when she did y/n found her head drifting to another thought in the back of her head, 

Tom.