Chapter Twenty-nine

Y/n jolted up, panting in her sleep, sweating from the feeling as though she was running from something, or, someone. The girl shook it off and looked over at her best friend who lay in the bed beside hers. Shaking the feeling, she sits up on her bed, wiping the dripping sweat from off her forehead. That wasn't real...one minute she was in the bathroom with Tom, doing... Sexual things with him and she is in her bed now? It was a dream? Why would she even have a dream like that? A wet dream, about Tom Riddle? The man she's supposed to get rid of? She shook from the feeling of pleasure, guilt immediately washing over her. Y/n took in a deep breath before throwing her legs over the side of the bed, she looked over at the clock that sat on the wall. It was only 5 in the morning, she had another hour before classes started but it was better to get a head start. The sleepy girl grabbed her robes and made her way towards the showers. She stepped into the shower room that was connected to the Dorm room. 

She begins to pry the sticky clothing from her sweaty skin, turning on the shower to the right temperature before slowly stepping into the warm water. Gripping onto the bottle of shampoo, she squeezed a bit into the palm of her hand and placed the bottle back on the ledge that sat in the shower, Y/n began to rub the sticky white substance into her hair. She washed the bubbled from her hair and put conditioner into her hair next. As soon as she was done washing she stepped from the shower and grabbed her towel. She rubbed her silky legs with the towel and began to get dressed. Once done dressing she wrapped the towel around her hair, walking out of the shower room back into the Dorm room where her 4 other roommates slept. Y/n looked at the clock, it was 5:30, she had about a half an hour until everybody else woke up. 

A few minutes passed by and she took the towel out of her hair and grabbed her brush, brushing the knots from her hair and she watched the time pass by. Y/n heard groaning from beside her, she looked over and saw Jessica waking up from her slumber. Y/n smiled a bit, "well good morning sleepyhead" Y/n placed the brush down on the nightstand beside her bed, Jessica rubbed her right eye and smiled, "good morning, Y/n." she threw her legs over the side of her bed and stood up, "today is gonna be a good day I already know it." she grabbed her robes from the end of her bed. Y/n tilted her head, "and why is that?" she questioned the girl in front of her. Jessica turned to her and narrowed her eyes, "we're doing practice exams to get us ready for the exams remember? These practice exams mean that the years almost over, then we'll be In our seventh year." She replied. Y/n nodded, "I had completely forgotten about that." she replied, "but why is it a good thing? I but you didn't even study" Y/n teased her. 

Jessica rolled her eyes, "oh trust me, I didn't," she began getting dressed, "but I'm very sure I'm going to pass with at least an A or an E" she replied, tying her robe. Y/n nodded, "I believe in you Jess. But remember, these aren't being graded, it's just or practice, so just remember to study when the real N.E.W.T. exams come up." she replied. Jessica put her shoes on as the rest of their roommates began waking up, "ill try, but I'll most likely end up procrastinating until the day of the exams." She replied. Y/n chuckle, "of course you will." Jessica looked at the clock, "we have a few minutes, might as well get there early, let's go." she grabbed y/n by the wrist and dragged her to the great hall, where students had already begun to show up. Y/n looked around, "They're a little cheery, aren't they?" She asked, looking at the posters about the exams and summer. Jessica looked at the posters, "the teachers are just excited because they don't have to see our faces for 3 months." She replied. 

Y/n looked around once more as she was being dragged, "I'd be excited too." she replied, making their way over to their house table they took a seat. Feeling a tap on her shoulder, y/n spun around in her chair and gave an unsure look, "what do you want, Solo?" she asked, Shawn looked down a bit, "listen, I just wanted to say I was sorry, and since exams are coming up and it'll be a new year, I don't want us to have bad vibes next year." Y/n looked at Jessica, "right, "bad vibes' because I'm totally the one who gives you bad vibes." she replied, "you tried to rape her Shawn, she's not going to forgive you, bye now" Jessica shooed him away, "you should have started with that." Jessica said, turning around. Y/n chuckled, "ill make sure to start like that next time." 

Once breakfast started and the headmaster made that lame speech he made every year, everyone had begun to eat, but one thing was stopping y/n. Tom. It wasn't that she didn't have an appetite, she was just lost in thought. Questioning why her mind had made up such a fantastic love story in her head that could never happen, sure everything else did happen, her and Tom did in fact kiss, but her sucking his dick. It gave her some emotions she didn't even know how to explain, She came here to do a job, but now, she has officially caught feelings for the dark lord, How in the hell is she going to explain this to Dumbledore.