Can i ask a favor?

Hello everyone! so as most of you know or some of you, i am currently writing the last chapter of this book. i know, we've cried together, had a laugh here and there, but I figured it was eventually time to lay this book to rest and call it a year. Now of course I didn't just make this chapter to tell you about the ending. in fact as much as i would love to write an entire chapter explaining how amazing you guys are, especially since this is my most viewed book and were  number 75 in the Tom riddle #. it really is absolutely amazing, and to think. Every day i come onto Wattpad, to over 1K notifications from all of you, (not just from this book but from my others too)  joking in the comments, and replying to comments, potentially making friends. 

Now to what i really wrote this chapter  or update for, i wanted to ask you guys if you could potentially subscribe to my YouTube channel. And before yall say, "you're asking for free clout." im not trying to make it sound that way at all, im honestly just trying to become something besides just a writer behind a screen. 

My YouTube channel is basically a channel for paranormal/scary things, my brother and his fiancé are co-partners with me. right now I'm currently editing a 1/5 part series for dunn's tomb, (one of Michigan's most haunted places.) the first part of course will probably go up tonight, it is a little low quality because I'm not really a pro at editing so bear with me. Again, I'm not trying to catch free clout, so if you're into spooky shit then definitely check out our channel :)