Chapter twenty-three + Question at the end

Y/n ran a hand through her hair as she sat in the herbology classroom, Professor Berry stood there with his sleek smile staring at the student in the room, "My dear students, wonderful for you to join even if some of you were late" he replied, glaring at Malfoy before turning his attention to the rest of the class, "we are learning about Fluxweed, so if you all can turn to page 118 and tell me what Fluxweed is used for." he smiled. Y/n's hand instantly flew up, a few students looked at her and rolled their eyes, a few students knew she was about to get it wrong as she has not even touched her textbook the entire year. 

Professor berry rose an eyebrow at the Y/h, "Miss L/n?" y/n put her hand down, "Fluxweed is used in a Polyjuice potion, its mainly used for healing." she replied, a few Slytherins behind her scoffed at her getting the answer right, the Professor smiled and nodded, "correct, 10 points to Y/h" he turned back to the board, "when picked at a full moon it can then be used to Make a Polyjuice potion." he replied, "but its commonly used for healing" he added. He turned to the students, "there is a full moon tonight, I got permission from Headmaster Dippet to take you guys out into the forest to go get some, Professor Slughorn is going to be teaching you guys this potion and still has not got all of the ingredients, so later, around maybe 12 o'clock, we will meet back here and go out searching. as of now, you all are dismissed." he said, just as the bell rang. 

Everyone packed up their things and left the room, y/n sighed, "well better get ready for tonight" she mumbled, she started walking to her dormitory. y/n mumbled the password and the door swung open, she walked into the common room and up to her dorm room, she placed her things onto her bed gently, Y/n changed out of her robes, just putting on a pair of black jeans and a black oversized hoodie that was originally Harry's before she stole it. She stepped out of her Dorm, all of the Hufflepuff had just now been returning to the dorm to change out of their robes as well after a hard day of school work. Amos walked up to y/n after class, "That Kaye dude seemed highly interested in you"

"me and Kaye would not be a good pair." She replied, crossing her arms. Amos chuckled a bit, "you never knowww" he looked at his watch, "ah look at the time, i have quidditch practice, ill see ya around yeah?" he asked, looking down at her, Y/n nodded, "you have my word," she replied cracking a little smile, Amos smiled and walked the way he supposed to go. y/n made her way down the hallway, seeing a mischievous kid sitting against the wall writing in a book, she rolled her eyes and sat next to him, "why is it that everywhere i go, you seem to be there?" she asked, the boy shrugged, "how can i not show up wherever you are? its already hard to be noticed by you" he teased, flipping a page in the book and writing. 

Y/n rolled her eyebrows, "i always notice you Tom, mostly because you make me" she replied with a chuckle. Tom shrugged, "you're absolutely right." he replied, looking at her, "so i heard a few people talking, they were talking about how that Kaye guy was so close to you in the library." he told her, y/n shrugged, "yes he was, but, i made sure to leave before he could do anything because I got tired of his bullshit," she replied, leaning her head against the wall. Tom nodded, "give me the word and ill duel him" Tom replied, turning to face her. Y/n playfully rolled her eyes, "you won't have to do that, Tommy. he hasn't tried anything with me" she laughed. Tom shrugged, "still kind of want to duel him." 

"you kind of want to duel everybody" she replied with a small laugh, Tom shrugged, "that's true, ill admit" 

"although, i earned 20 points for my house today" she said, playfully punching his arm with both firsts, Tom rose an eyebrow, "you did now? who'd you cheat off of?" he teased, Y/n rolled her eyes, "nobody actually, surprisingly i didnt have to" she replied, Tom nodded, "I'm impressed, Such a shame your a Hufflepuff, you would have been praised in Slytherin" he replied, Y/n shrugged, "im completely fine with being praised by my friends" she replied, Tom shrugged, "if you insist, but ill always praise you" he told her causing her face to stain a light pink. 

"Tonight for herbology were going out to the forest, you coming?" she asked quietly, Tom nodded, "i think every Sixth year has too, its mandatory if they want a grade" he replied, Y/n nodded, "alright so then i wont be alone then. Well of course ill have Jessica and Amos but-" Tom cut her off, "trust me, i know what you meant" He smirked at her. y/n rolled her eyes at him, she looked at her watch, "its almost time to go," she looked at him standing up, Tom stood up also, "its weird not seeing you in your robe" he told her, Y/n shrugged, "i was told it might be cold tonight, im not wearing a damn skirt and that bloody robe outside." she replied. Tom nodded, "fair enough, Although the skirt gave me more of an entrance-"

Y/n turned to him and rose an eyebrow, "what was that?" 

"nothing."

--------------

bruh i published this without the question lmao im dumb, buTttt anywayyyyy if i wrote an original story, would you guy read it like deadass?