Chapter seventeen

y/n made her way to the great hall, she was side by side with Jessica and Amos, she laughed at the joke Amos had made, "so, how is quidditch going? been a while since ive been to a game" she asked. amos shrugged, "its going good kinda miss you yelling at the top of your lungs though" he laughed. y/n shrugged and walked into the great hall. Immediately catching riddle attention. She walked over to her table and sat next to Amos and Jessica.

"so its the weekend, sleepover in our dorm?" y/n asked, Amos nodded, "sure why not" he replied, Jessica nodded, "dont really have any say, i live there" she laughed. Y/n nodded, "fair" she laughed. 

After dinner was done, the three walked out of the dining hall, making their way to the next class, which was potions. Amos and Jessica sat right next to each other, leaving y/n to sit with whoever sat next to her. which was of course, Riddle. Y/n started working working on the potion, she was trying to get it to turn blue but unfortunately it hadn't yet. She groaned in frustration, watching from the corner of her eye, someone watching her. she turn face him and crossed her arms, "do you need something tommy?" she asked, Tom shrugged, "if its not blue yet you should probably add more ginger" he replied, picking up some crushed ginger and adding it into the pot, stirring it, making it turn blue. He turned to her and smirked, "see?" he asked.

Y/n scoffed and rolled her eyes, "showoff" she said, turning to the cauldron, Riddle shrugged, "its in the blood baby" he replied. y/n turned to him and scoffed, "oh, well then asshole must be in your blood to then?" she asked, crossing her arms and smirking. Tom rose an eyebrow, "i guess, Kind of like how bitchy is in your blood" he smirked. Y/n fake gasped, "now im not talking to you" she said, turning to her cauldron to finish the potion. 

"wait no" Tom replied, ignoring him you finished your potion and rose your hand. Professor slughorn made his way over to the table, "yes Miss l/n?" he asked, "im done professor" she gave a wide confident smile and put her hand down. professor slughorn looked into her cauldron, "look at that, you've done it" he smiled, "10 points for Hufflepuff" he said before walking off. She turned to Riddle, and smirked, the bell rang, "see ya around, Riddle" she said, packing up her books and making her way outside. 

The girl made her way to flying class, she saw her friends waiting for her, she walked over to the two, "heyo" she said, "hey y/n!" Jessica said, "hey" Amos replied. Jessica looked at the entrance, "Tom seems a bit moody today" she said, Y/n shrugged, "we had a few word in potions but it was nothing. dont know why hes all mad though" she replied. Amos shrugged, "thats just toms face" he said, causing Jessica to laugh. y/n turned to him which caused him to stop laughing. Amos coughed. Y/n rolled her eyes and made her way over to Tom, his eyes met her body as she came up. She looked at the two boys looked at her, "may i speak to tom?" she asked, the two boys nodded, "Alone" she said with a straight face. The two boys nodded, Tom took y/n's hand and led her to the empty hallway, "whats up?" he asked. 

Y/n looked at him, "you okay? you seem angrier than usual?" she said, Tom shrugged, "im fine, just a bit moody" he replied, y/n groaned, "you're always a bit moody" she joked. Tom rolled his eyes, "oh and your not?' he asked, she shook her head, "not even on my period" she replied. Tom cringed, "ill take your word for it if you never mention you bleeding out of your" he pointed down to her vagina, "ever again" he laughed. y/n shrugged, "its a deal" she replied. Tom nodded, "so, still mad about potions?" she smirked, crossing her arms. Tom scoffed, "you wish, i simply was just observing" he replied, "with a jealous posture? yeah sure" she joked. Tom shrugged, "hey, i helped you" he replied, "yet i got credit" she replied. 

Tom glared, "im gonna tell-" y/n cut him off, "wait! please dont! ill do anything" she put her hands up. Tom smirked, walking closer, "anything?" he asked. Y/n looked around, "starting to regret that decision" she replied. Tom smirked, "i wont tell Professor slughorn i helped you, if you take all my tests for me" he replied, y/n groaned, "Tom! you are way smarter than me!" she yelled, Tom shrugged, "actually, were neck to neck" he replied, "how are we going to do that anyway?" she asked, Tom shrugged, "i have a potion for that" he replied, "isnt it like, dark magic though?" she asked. Tom shook his head, "dont think so, this is the perfect time to try it. meet me by the prefects bathroom tomorrow at around 1" he replied.

Y/n looked at him, "and what if i dont?" she asked, Tom smirked, "then we'll see what'll happen, wont we babygirl?"