Chapter Six

Dinner.

Everyone was inside the great hall, giving their respects to Myrtle, we were having a dinner in her Honor, Y/n was sitting next to her friends, with her head down, looking up every so often to look around at the students in the great hall, some with smiles on their faces, others sitting there in sorrow, Jessica sighed, "man, just as the day couldnt get any worse" she said, Y/n nodded, "Jess, what if they got the wrong guy? what if Hagrid didnt do it?"Jessica looked at her, "Y/n, we all know Hagrid didnt do it, we just have to figure out who black mailed him, it has to be a teacher, no student would ever be stupid enough to kill one of their peers" she said, Y/n looked over at the Slytherin table, making eye contact with riddle, "but we dont know that for sure" She turned back to Jess.

>>>

Y/n ran up behind Amos and tapped him on his shoulder, "Hey Diggory!" She smiled, Amos turned around with a smiled on his face, "Why hello Miss L/n, to what may i do the honor?" he asked, Y/n shrugged, "just came to say hey before your big match" She said, He nodded, "let's hope we see you in the stands," he smiled, Y/n nodded, "of course you will! i wouldn't miss the first match of the season for anything" she replied, Amos chuckled, "thats good! ill see you later?" He asked, Y/n nodded, "of course, come see me after the match, i would wanna congratulate you in person when we win" She said, "and if we dont?" He asked, "Than i wanna congratulate you for a good game and better luck next match" She smiled, Amos laughed, "of course, see you later" He waved, Y/n smiled and waved, "see ya!" She turned on her foot and walked down the corridor.

Lily ran up to Y/n, holding james' hand, "Hi y/n!" She smiled, Y/n waved, "hey lily! hey james" She replied, "Hey L/n" James replied, "any idea on what your wearing for the game?" She asked, Y/n shrugged, "probably just my robe and scarf, to support my team, but i also wanna support D/h (different house) what do you think?" she asked, Lilys face lit up, "that would be amazing! we'll do the same!" Lily squealed, Y/n laughed and looked at james, "dont you have a match to get ready for?" she asked, James nodded, "yes, but i have a few hours to kill, what do you girls say about going down to hogsmeade and getting a few butterbeers?" He asked, Lily nodded, "im down! y/n?" their attention turned onto her, of course she wanted to go, she made friends with her best friends parents, she can tell Harry all of the stories and adventures she had with his parents and how cool they were, but she didnt want it to effect the story line. Y/n looked around before looking back at them and smiling, "id love to" She replied. Lily cheered as James laughed.

>>>

The group finally reached The Three Broomsticks, Getting a booth next to a window, James going to order the three Butterbeers, Y/n laughing at lily looking so surprised, "ive never been here" She looked around, Y/n nodded, "cause its a pub, but its also a cafe so, were legal to come in here, as long as were not at the bar" she replied, lily nodded as James came back with the butterbeers, passing them out before sitting next to lily, Y/n smiled, "i have to use the bathroom, ill be back" Y/n announced, getting up and walking to the toilet, bumping into someone on the way, "im so sorr-" She looked up to come face to face with a boy who looked her age, he had a Drumstrang uniform on, he looked down at her, "dont worry about it, its my fault" he replied, Y/n nodded, "you go to Drumstrang?" She asked, "thats pretty far from here" She replied, He nodded, "yeah, were here on a trip, supposed to be going to hogwarts to check out the quidditch match, were supposed to be taking notes or something, as far as im concerned all were here for is a tour of Hogwarts" He chuckled, Y/n nodded, "i go to Hogwarts, its a pretty exiting school" She laughed.

The boys eyes widened, "really? is it true a girl died in the bathroom?" he asked, Y/n nodded, "unfortunately, its true, her name was Myrtle, she was a nice girl, i never personally knew her, but there were times where ive talked to her, she seemed really nice, i wouldnt know who would want a nice girl like that dead" she frowned, He nodded, "must be hard" he replied. There was a long pause, before someone spoke out, "Im y/n, y/n L/n" She said, holding her hand out, the boy shook her hand, "Oliver Drygeor" He replied, "nice to meet you" she smiled, "you too" He replied, "well, i hope to see you at Hogwarts tonight then? ill be up in the y/h stand, im sure it'll be quite easy to spot me" she replied, he nodded, "ill definitely be looking for you" he replied, Y/n blushed a tiny bit, "see you there" she waved and disappeared to her friends, totally forgetting to go to the bathroom. 

"welcome back Y/n" Lily smiled as Y/n sat back down into the booth, "Heyo" She smiled, taking a sip from her drink, "woah i didnt know going to the bathoom would leave you a blushing mess" James pointed out, Y/n just smiled, and stared at the boy she had just met, him and his friends talking, he looked over at the girl, but quickly turned away blushing, Lily turned around and saw the boy, "it wasnt the piss that made her blush, its a boy!" She squealed, making some people turn around and look at them, Y/n laughed, "shhh Lily, you're making a scene" she said, Lily covered her mouth, "sorry! its just the first time i saw you actually talk to boy besides Riddle!" She exclaimed, "hey! i talk to Amos!" Y/n defended, Lily rolled her eyes, "i meant outside of school, you never talk to any boys because either Riddle comes and screws everything up, or you stutter, this time you didnt stutter" lily replied, Y/n nodded, "now i get where your coming from" She laughed.

James looked at the girls, "whats a Dragonstrang boy doing here anyway?" he asked, "their here for the Quidditch match, taking notes i guess" Y/n responded, Lily looked at her, "so you'll see lover boy again?" She wiggled her eyebrows, Y/n laughed, "yes lily, im going to see him again" she laughed, Lily nodded, "good, he can protect you from Riddle" She replied, Y/n rolled her eyes, "riddle isnt bad if you get to know him" she replied, Lily looked at you, "did he brainwash you or something? earth to Y/n! riddle is a nasty person! were not stupid, he may have everyone fooled including professor Dippet, but he hasnt fooled us! and now hes fooled you?" she asked, Y/n looked at her, "he hasnt fooled me lily, im just waiting for the right moment to strike" She replied, James rose an eyebrow, "our little miss prankster  has a plan i see" he said, Y/n nodded, "i always have a plan" She smirked.