Chapter 22: Super Suits

There were five suits lined up in the glass case. They were shimmering in the lights.

"Well, try them on." ordered Mr. Brooks as he opened the case.

We all grabbed our suits and went to put them on. They were slim and made of rubber. Each of us had a different color. Mr. Brooks had asked us to meet him in the training dome when we were done.

I was the last to arrive to the training dome. I noticed how amazing everyone looked in their new super suits. The suits were like a shiny jumpsuit and everyone looked perfect.

Sarah, Malina, and I had slick, black, knee high boots on and a matching belt around our waist. The guys had slick, black, boots on aswell but theirs were much more masculane. They had matching belts as well.

With Sarah in purple, Malina in yellow, Oliver in green, and Jake in red we looked like we were ready but they still seemed in awe.

I gave them a funny look "What are you guys looking at?"

"You!" exclaimed Sarah, "You look amazing in your super suit."

I looked down. My suit was black, all black and they were right, it did look good on me. The suit shimmered in the light and I felt confident.

I smiled a determined smile, "Ok, let's go!"

"Go where?" questioned Oliver

"Yeah, where are we going?" exclaimed Sarah, who could tell something wasn't right.

I felt eyes on me and I turned towards Malina. She was reading my mind again. She was getting good at her powers.

Malina stopped and her eyes filled with worry.

"The Threva people," explained Mr. Brooks "They're here... and they are after us."