Void

Mitsuki Bakugou has felt there was something missing in her life these days. Her husband Masaru feels the same. They spent a good amount of time trying to figure out just what this feeling was when they came to the conclusion...another kid!

A girl preferably. One not as hot tempered as their son who is pass his cute child days and on to his rebellious teen years. Mitsuki thought about it and smiled, having a younger sibling might calm down her son. Make his softer side come out more.

They discussed it for a good week before coming to the decision that their really gonna do it. They made preparations and turned the guest room into a little girls room.

Katsuki Bakugou usually ignored his parents to focus on his training and studying. He plans on being #1 and for that to happen he has to be accepted to U.A. the test is coming up so he didn't acknowledge their existence more than usual. That is until he noticed they were up to something. They were redecorating the guest room and excited for something...

~~~

"Katsuki come here" Mitsuki called down from the living room. She heard a frustrated groan a door slam and heavy footsteps come down the stairs "what do you want, old hag?" She hit his head "don't call me an old hag! Now sit down!" He opened his mouth to yell back when she moved him to the couch herself. "Sit" forcing him down he let out a surprised sound. "What's wrong wi-" "shut it! We have something important to talk about".

He caught his mother's serious stare and silenced. She sat next to her husband both facing their son. "What's going on?" He asked cautious. "Well...we've decided..." his dad slowly answered. He was cautious of his son blowing up. Mitsuki sighed and patted her husbands hand before answering "we've decided to adopt".

They all stared at each other for a good t seconds before Katsuki shook his head "what?!? You decided to WHAT?!?" Sighing she nodded "adopt. A young girl to be more precise. We've missed a child's presence in the house and frankly I've always wanted a little girl. We were thinking 5-7 age range." His parents looked at each other happily making his words of protest die in his throat.

"Whatever do what you want. Don't expect me to be fawning over this kid" he sighed and got up leaving his parents in shock. They expected him to fight it.

He glanced behind his shoulder and saw them happily looking at orphanages. Well whatever he has other things to worry about. The U.A. test is this weekend. By the time that brat comes I'll already be preparing to enter the school. No time for extras....