Nii is mine!

"Give me....suprised!"
"Oooooo"
"Give me....angry!"
"Grrrr"
"Give me...sa-the remote!"

Mom grabbed the remote out of Nii's hand and changed the channel to the news. I didn't mind since I was just playing with Nii right now. "Hehe I did good right?" I smiled hanging on to him. He smirked looking down at me "You did alright I guess".

That made me pout and let go of him running to mom. "I did good right?" With watery eyes I looked at her. She pet my head and nodded "you were amazing".

Nii picked me up "look whose acting spoiled now". I laughed and enjoyed playing with him for the rest of the night. This family makes my world colorful..but do I deserve to be this happy? I couldn't make my old parents this happy. Maybe I am a good actor? I have such sad thoughts. How do I hide them so well?

Sighing I turn over and watch the moonlight light up half the room. Of course my half is shrouded in darkness while Nii is glowing. He always is. Maybe if I stay next to him I'll eventually loose the darkness that follows me. This past. These hollow feelings. Feeling the sadness welling up inside of me I reach forward to grab on to the bright light. My hand is caught and I'm pulled towards a warm chest "what is it? Another nightmare? "

Nii's voice is slow and drawn out, obviously just waking up. "No it's ok...just not tired" I smile and hug him to cover my sad look. He mmm's and holds me close before falling asleep again.

I love this warmth, so familiar. So reassuring. This family is all I need. Soon sleep takes over me and I fall into a deep sleep...

"WHAAA?"

Huh?!? Morning light blinds me for as second as I jumped out of bed and wiped my eyes. In front of me was a yelling Nii talking on the phone. "That extra thought he can one up me? Hold up I'm heading over" he grabbed shoes and a bag before heading out. "Ah Nii wait" I go to catch up to him but he already left. Where is he going?

"Katsumi! Phone!" Mom yelled out. I frown and go. She was holding the phone out to me smiling "It's your friend Yuto". Tilting my head I grab the phone "Yuto? Did I forget something?" "No! Just today Hikaru wanted to go to the park. We were wondering you know if you were free maybe you could join us..."

I look at the door that Nii rushed out of and shrugged "yeah I don't have any plans so I'll go." After agreeing to go they said they would pick me up soon so I told mom and went to get ready. I put on white shorts and a purple shirt that had a flower on it. Adding on purple knee high socks and sneakers I ran down the stairs to mom and had her do pigtails on my long hair. 

"Are you sure you'll be ok?" she stroked my head lovingly. I nodded and grabbed my small backpack that held my small wallet, keys, and small first aid kit. "Hikaru's cousin is gonna be with us. Plus it's the park just down the street" I fix the safety kid alarm that's attached to the bag and twirl in front of my parents. "Do I look pretty?" they smile "your the prettiest over everyone". Dad frowned "do you like those boys?" Tilting my head I answer "yeah their my friends." "No I mean like as in mmmm like li-" mom covered his mouth and said in an overly sweet voice "shut up honey. Oh Sumi Dad wasn't asking anything important"

Ding

"Oh look the bell!" she smiled. We walked that way and saw the three boys standing outside. "My Sumi you sure got a lot of handsome boys with you today hmm?" she giggled. "Handsome boys?" I pursed my lips deep in thought when she laughed. "Come on go play" opening the door she nudged me forward and the boys greeted us. 

"Are you ready Sumi?" Hikaru came up to my left side. "Yeah we don't mind waiting if you still need anything" Yuto came to my other side. I tried too keep up with them and saw them be flicked on the forehead. Hikaru's cousin Todoroki , looked and sounded indifferent "give her room to breathe." 

They rubbed their heads but nodded anyways. I glanced at his white and red hair and he looked down at me catching my stare. Blushing I turned away, aaahhh  I was caught that was embarrassing. Hikaru frowned and grabbed my hand pulling me faster towards the park "come on Sumi. We don't have to walk with them" he looked at his cousin pouting and rushed on ahead.

"Ok Hikaru but go a little slower!" I tried not to trip at his speed but he wasn't paying attention and a rock ended up tripping me. "AH! Sumi I'm sorry" his eyes watered and I moved holding on to my scraped knee. "It's ok Hikaru I got a first aid kit in my bag. We should find a bench to sit at" I looked for a close by one and froze.

Under a tree was a bench that sat three people. One a girl with brown short hair, the other a girl my age with bouncy curly hair,, and lastly...Nii. The girl was smiling and laughing while clutching his leg. He didn't make a move to take her off and talked with the girl with brown hair. 

Who?!? Nii never lets anyone but ME play like that with him...what is this heat growing inside me? I frowned and my eyebrows lowered. Hikaru noticed my stare and followed it to the bench. "Who's that Sumi?" turning back his eyes widened at the sight of my fist clenched and face slightly red. "Sumi are you angry?" I felt my heart to try and diagnose the feeling "this is anger? Intense anger?" 

The little girl laughed again with eyes bright and Nii still didn't throw her off him! B-but he told me I'm special. I'm the only one! "I..I'm going" I said. "Oh don't go home come on we'll go to a different park" Hikaru pleaded. Shaking my head I looked at him fiercely before stepping forward "no I'm going over there".

I heard him telling me not to but still I went over. Hearing her laugh ignited the flames in me and Nii not doing anything hurt me. The girl with brown hair saw me and widened her eyes "aH that's your sister right?" Nii looked confused and turned to see me walking towards them with an intense look. "Sumi? What are you doing here?" his eyes traveled behind me to Hikaru who was yelling "RUN". 

"Nii your a liar" my voice was dark as I stopped in front of him. He looked at me surprised then confused. "Liar?" I pointed at the girl who was looking at me and he understood. "Oh it's not what it looks like see I just sa-" "Big Brother saved me!" the girl claimed smiling clutching his leg tighter. His face paled and mine turned worse. I went forward and grabbed her pulling her away from him, "he's not your big brother!" I brought my fist back and punched her "Nii is MINE!"