Sign me up!

I've been living here for most of the summer now. Everything I've wished for is coming true with my new family. Even my new brother who I thought would hate me turned out to be an AWESOME big brother.

I spend most nights in his bed since I have nightmares about that incident that caused me to be an orphan in the first place.

Usually I wake up and crawl into Nii's bed. His presence calms me. In the beginning he protested a little but when he saw how effected I was by the dreams he just accepted it. Speaking of brother! Where is heeeeee? Glancing at the clock on the wall I frowned. He promised he would take me to get candy when he got back from training for when he enters UA but it's getting late. Oh yeah he got accepted into one of the top hero schools in Japan. I believe him when he says he's gonna be number one!

"There's my cute daughter" dad came in scooping me up breaking my thoughts. "Daaaaddyyy" I giggled struggling in his arms. "I have some good news for you!" He sat on the couch with me in his arms. "What? What is it?!?" I asked excitedly. "You get to go to school!"

First I was smiling but as the words sunk in my smile faded and I crossed my arms "no schools are boring". It's true I end up doing work real quick so the rest of the students get annoyed. Not my fault...

"Well this school program we're putting you in is new. See smart 6 year old children from around the world who are like you will be sent there to learn.
You'll be around people like you" he tried to reason with me. I shook my head "they could be lying. I don't think I wanna-" "the program is apart of your brothers school. UA. So you'd be able to go to school with your brother everyday".

"Go to school...with nii?...ILL DO IT" jumping up and down I started getting excited for the events to come. I don't care about school but if I can see Nii everyday there then I'll go! "Haha ok ok sumi we'll accept their offer and get your things ready for the new year when your brother returns." Nodding I did a small dance excited.

"You really lo-" BAM. The door was shut and we exchanged a look with eachother . "He's hooome" we giggled as Nii walked into the living room "What are you guys laughing about?"

"Suki we're gonna be leaving soon so go put your things away" mom came in behind him calling his nickname. "What why?" "Well our little genius here is gonna be going to school with you so we need to get her stuff" dad kissed my cheek. "W-wh-what?!? She can't go to my school?!?" Nii shouted pointing at me. Tears started to form at my eyes "do you not like me anymore? " he flinched "ah no sumi it's because it's a hero school for older kids. Your still little and weak."

Mom picked me up "she won't be in a hero course dummy. UA has decided to open up a program for the hmmm tiny generation of geniuses. Their thinking of cultivating then while their young so none of them stray to villainy AND if they stay this course they can even get in the hero course later on without having to take the test". Nii's eyes widened and he looked at me "This wimpy brat is joining something like that?" I frowned "not nice".

He messed my hair up "your weak...but who knows? It's UA maybe they can get you stronger?" I smiled at his words and held his hand "just being next to Nii makes me stronger" . His eyes widened and he turned away. Hmm? "Too cute" my dad said.

"Well what are we waiting for!"