~Slight Side~

We all know what month it is~
Slightly off track chapter~
BTW it seems like an Ouran Highschool Host Club group started up in one of the comment sections and honestly that's amazing! Wish I left up my last Ouran fanfiction now >:(  I can always publish the one in my drafts maybe? Anyways! Hope you enjoy the chapter~

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Snow, I hate snow. Cold and smooshy and just gross. I don't wanna be outside right now but that dumb Deku just had to call me out. This better be good or I'll- "Kacchan!"

Deku waved to me as he made his way over to the meeting spot outside a popular cafe. It was night time but the street lights lit up the area. With his back facing the nearest one, Deku had a halo of light surrounding him making him look even more like an angel.

"Kacchan?" He tilted his head with a confused look since I'd been staring the past few seconds. I looked at the cafe and coughed the awkward atmosphere away "took you long enough to get here". He smiled and stepped towards me "yeah well I had to pick these up first" holding his hands out I caught a glimpse of what he was holding. "Is that-" "yep! I got us tickets to the Quirk bowl. I know you love fighting and watch the quirk bowl on tv all the time and well I saw an ad online from a person selling their tickets. I figured hey we haven't...gone out in awhile. We always compete in class and train on weekends so during this winter break I figured we could, you know" he looked down shyly.

I wanna ruffle his hair...I'll just stick with a smirk for now. "So you bought tickets so we could hang out" his face turned pink and I couldn't help but chuckle "well then I'm feeling pretty generous today. I won't hurt you for calling me outside to the cold and I'll let you take me to watch people fight each other."

He looked at me with wide eyes and smiled excitedly "really?!?" Rolling my eyes I grabbed his arm and started leading the way "come on I'm not gonna repeat myself". I hid my face so he couldn't see the small smile on my face "stupid Deku".