Detention Room ( pt.1 )

Being brought into a room by two pretty tough looking teachers was a little much for a little girl. At least that's what I thought the whole way down a pretty empty hallway. We stopped outside the last door and entered in a room that held only two other people.

One is a guy with purple hair and the other is a very ordinary looking man. I say that with no malice! My guess is, no quirk. But why leave a man with no quirk in charge of the difficult kids? Wait. Did I just call myself difficult?

"Ah yes and here she is!" The man was at the front of the classroom standing in front of his desk. My guess was they were just talking about me or at least that man was. The guy with the purple hair looks my brothers age and very unapproachable. "Great. A new cellmate" he said lazily and glanced my way "you weren't lying when you said she was young".

Tch. I can't help that UA made a special class for young geniuses. I was left at the front of the class completely lost. "Um so..." I tried hinting at the teacher in charge to give me direction. He looked back at me also confused when suddenly the purple haired guy laughed "hey shorty your expressions really show on your face". I stuck out my tounge at him and just made my way to one of the desk at the front.

"S-sorry about that I just blanked for a moment there...your just REALLY young " the teacher exclaimed. I shrugged "I guess so". The chair at the desk next to mine moved and the purple haired guy spoke up again, "so what did you do to get in here? " I raised my brow "not to be rude but who are you?"

He looked suprised then grinned. Oh I like his smile "Sorry I didn't introduce myself did I?  Mmmm call me Shinso and he's the teacher they use for detention. Mr.Bob is what I call him" "well my name i-" "just call him Mr.Bob" "that's his first name though...right?" "Yeah but I've found this place to be laid back speech wise. Right Mr.Bob?" The teacher sighed and nodded "yeah here in detention I don't force any work on you and well since it's a school for aspiring heroes well there's hardly ever a big crowd" he gestures around "Shinso comes here the second most the first most is..well" he scratched his head while looking over a sheet that might possibly be about me.

"So that's who I am now tell me did you prank a classmate?" Shinso leaned his head on his hand "and before you get any ideas just know this place is special. These walls look like all the others but their made so our quirks don't power on inside. So no escaping" he sighed.

Just how many times does someone have to go into detention to sigh like that?