Playdate/ Part 2

"Sorry about my brother" I sheepishly apologized to Hikaru. We were sitting in Yuto's room. He shares it with his cousin so there was tons of All Might merch surrounding us. "It's cool I get how protective he is by now" he smiled reassuringly at me. I patted his red hair "hehe thanks". Blushing he looked away and suddenly pointed to a corner of the room "hey Yuto you play piano right?"

There in the corner was an eletric piano with different sheets of music spread all around it. "Yeah my parents wanted me to and I ended up enjoying it" he shyly admitted. I walked over excited "wow I've always wanted to play an instrument. I thought of something like a violin or cello my parents never let me though. Said none of their clients children played so I didn't need to bother and they weren't really into the arts. But now I-" I turned and saw their confused looks "I thought your family doted on you. I'm shocked they wouldn't let you play something you wouldn't want to?" Yuto said concerned. "Yeah also you make it sound as if they aren't...around " Hikaru chuckled looking at Yuto.

Obviously they thought I was just angrily voicing out my complaints. "Haha yeah...hey Yuto can you play something for us?" Change the subject. Best retreat option.

"Oh sure. I can play this Chopin piece I've been working on" he happily approached his piano and prepared to play.

"I...I could learn piano too" Hikaru leaned towards me whispering. I chuckled and turned back to Yuto who started playing.

~~~~《piece is the YouTube video》~~~

"Wowwww that was awesome!!!" I stood up clapping from my spot on the floor. Hikaru followed suit "Yuto your so cool!" He blushed looking down "thanks".

"Hey guys...dinner" Todoroki put his head in the room to tell us. We ran after him. Our mouths watering at the scent of the food. "Slow down guys. You gotta wash your hands first" Midoriya reprimanded us while pointing to the sink. Letting me go first I washed quickly then returned to the table. "Come" Nii pointed to the chair next to him. I nodded and skipped over happily sitting down "did you have fun? Were you mean?" He frowned at my questions "I should be the one questioning you these things". Hehe~~~

He rolled his eyes "so did you have fun?" I poked his arm smiling "I am STILL having fun". He smiled then seemed to realize people were looking at us and immediately frowned "What are you losers looking at?!? Let's eat" .

"I ended up ordering pizza. Hope you guys like pepperoni?" Midoriyia shyly told us. "MM it's good" I said Hikaru nodded and Yuto patted his cousin reassuringly. Todoroki nodded and bite into his slice. Are these guys all really friends? "Oh looks like Mt.Lady has a new ad up"  Midoriya pointed to the tv. We looked over and saw the beautiful blonde hero endorsing a new safety item that kids could use. 

"Sumi could do that to" Hikaru muttered. "Eh?!?" Nii sent his fierce stare at him "I d-don't mean it in a bad way! I just meant Sumi is really pretty so you know..." "EH?!?" "true but Sumi is real weak she can't become a hero. No offense Sumi!" "It's ok I understand Yuto" "but you are pretty" "OI! OI!! OI!!!" Nii banged the table and we all looked his way "you extras better hold back those boys from talking before I do something that makes Sumi cry". His hands started to spark up and I rolled my eyes "they were just being nice no need to be mad." He frowned at me then looked at them "it's late we're leaving". "EH?!?" I cried as he picked me up in his arms walking us to the door. 

"Oh um...thanks for coming" Yuto waved after me. Hikaru was frowning but followed along. "B-bye Kacchan and Sumi. Come back anytime" Midoriya stood by the boys waving at us slightly disgruntled. Todoroki just did a slight nod and went back to his pizza. "Bye! Thanks for having us!" I waved at them till we were in a taxi on the way home. "Geez Nii you could have been a little nicer" I said while pouting at him. He chuckled and poked my cheek "well they were right about one thing" pushing his hands away I questioned him "right about what?" 

"You're pretty. Enough to even be on tv. I also don't think you should be a hero" he hugged me close "I'm gonna be the number one hero. That's enough for these extra's they don't deserve you. So promise me you won't become a hero" I struggled to look up at him confused at his emotional tone "Nii?" "promise you won't go put yourself in danger as a hero for these extras". He had a slightly joking tone that hardly masked his worried one. "Ok ok I promise I'll only be Nii's hero" I smiled reassuringly at him. He lifted an eyebrow "my hero?" "well yeah...if you're everyone's hero then who will be yours?" 

He stared at me for a few seconds before hugging me tighter. We stayed like this the whole ride till our house came into view "hey Sumi what do you think about acting?" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I am planning a few new stories. Some fanfic some original. A couple of those I plan to make BL. I haven't written any story with that genre and always wanted to so excited to see if it pans out. I'm gonna be deleting some stories I've released before on my account because I honestly just lost the drive for it. The ones I don't delete I'll update. I have plans! 

Also I really love reading your guys comments ^.^ Some make me laugh~ Thank you for your support!