Detention

I'm gonna be in so much trouble! I lowered my head and pouted as I waited in the principal's office.

I yelled at my teacher...but Nii did say good girls fight back. Maybe I'm in here cause I brought up his 'lady friend '. That's gotta be it. "Not my Sumi she's not a misbehaved child" I hear my moms voice from outside the office. Oh gosh their here! "That's what they all say" I hear my teacher say as the door opens and in walks my mom, teacher, and super adorable but sometimes scary principal .

"Mom!" I call out with a face that says I've been wronged. She holds on to her heart and then reaches for me "my cute daughter how could they treat you like this!"

My teacher frowned and looked away. Really! What is his problem?!? "Ah Bakugou Katsumi here because you said some harsh words to your teacher" my principal said looking at me with an intrested expression "it seems you've taken up some bad habits from your brother". I pouted "Nii is a good boy I just did what he said and fought back like a good girl should".

Everyone seemed to sigh and shake their heads at that for some reason. "Despite how smart you are you still are young and easily influenced it seems" the principal said in a somewhat amused tone. Influenced? By who?

"I'm so sorry I'll beat some sense into my son later today" my mom said embarrassed. I looked up at her confused, why is Nii getting in trouble now? "Haha it's alright Mrs.Bakugou but unfortunately your daughter did go overboard today with how she addressed her teacher" I opened my mouth to argue when he continued "while I understand the points she stated. I may have to have a talk with this teacher afterwards" he gave him a pointed look then looked towards me "that doesn't change the fact that she still talked badly to her elder and we need to start teaching them at a young age what's right and wrong. "

I held on to my mom nervous about what he was gonna say when he smiled and laid back "how does Detention sound to you?"