Detention (pt. 2)

"So?" Shinso urged me on. "Oh yeah umm I kinda talked back to my teacher. To be fair he was being a real meanie" I point out. He smirks at that comment "not too bad for a first offense." I try not to smile back at him. It's hard though since he kinda reminds me of my brother's homeroom teacher.

"I'm Katsumi" I add in realizing my name hasn't been brought up this whole time. He squints and looks me up and down, "Katsumi huh...why does that sound so familiar?" I shrug thinking back if I've ever met him before but nothing comes up. "For some reason that name is making me annoyed" he frowns and stares at me before shrugging "I'll just call you kid from now on". Now I frown but think about where I am. No I don't wanna make a habit of causing trouble and coming here a lot so I'll just let it go. 

"So how smart are all of you for them to be making this kind of class? Have they decided to start grooming hero's this early?" he looked over at Mr.Bob. I shake my head "I haven't really decided to be a hero ironic considering the school we're in. But I guess you can say we're all pretty smart" my mind starts wondering back to past memories. That saying about your past following you is pretty accurate. 

I need to stop thinking about my past. If I'm ever gonna control my quirk I need to let it go...though for some reason it's pretty hard to do. "You know Kid I can't stop thinking about your name. Why is it so irritating? So familiar..." he squinted at me again and then pointed "you wouldn't happen to know a guy named Bakugo-" the door suddenly slammed open and Nii appeared with a mad but slightly worried face, "Sumi!" 

I smiled and stood up "Nii!" I heard an annoyed groan "this guy is your brother?" I looked back at Shinso and nodded happily "yep! Do you know him?" He scoffed "know him? That guy?" His face looked like it aged a couple of years as he nodded "yeah that je-" I was picked up and turned around "Sumi I heard what happened I'm here to break you out" he looked behind me and saw Shinso. "Tch when we get home I'll have to teach you a lesson about staying away from dangerous strangers" "oh that's rich coming from you" Shinso countered. 

I looked back and forth between the two and got in front of Nii's face "come on no more fighting lets just leave". He sent Shinso a death glare but followed along. Picking up my things and carrying me, he left the classroom not caring about Mr.Bob's attempts to stop him. Sorry sir but my brother is the strongest and best person out there. Nobody can stop him.

"Don't think I forgot about that lecture" he told me as he made his way towards the exit. I frowned but accepted there was no stopping him. I guess I'll just have to endure another one of his lectures/rants.