First day / Pt 1

"Do you have everything? " mom fussed over me. "Yep" spinning around in my new uniform I giggled. This must be what people talk about when they say their excited for school.

"Come on Sumi time to go" Nii headed for the door. I gave my kisses goodbye and caught up to him grabbing his hand "Are you excited for today?"

He scoffed "I don't get excited. I go in to be number one not to make friends. You gotta think like that too. Beat all those extras in your class and become number one. Ok?" I nodded quickly "don't worry Nii I'll be the top of the class". [Note: Bakugou's classes already started a week ago. The kids had more time to prepare since the school had to finish up paperwork for the program. Sorry for interrupting I just had to add this in so no one gets confused later]

He ruffled my hair "that's the spirit ". We quickly made our way over to U.A. Walking me to my classroom it ended up being just down the hall from his. "I feel better knowing your close. If any of these extras try to be too friendly with you I'll kill them" he grumbled. I laughed and hugged him "no one will ever be as cool as you in my eyes". He smirked then walked me up to the teacher who was a young man with glasses and shaggy black hair. Very trendy.

"Hey are you the teacher?" He asked in a rude tone. "Nii! I'm sorry he isn't intentionally being rude...he just normally has that tone" I bowed to the flustered teacher. "Ah no it's alright. Hello I'm the Special classes teacher Mr.Takishima. Are you her family?" Nii scoffed and hugged me close "isn't it obvious? I'm her brother. Come on introduce yourself" he nudged me.

"Yes!...Hi my name is Katsumi Bakugou. I'll be in your care" I bowed smiling politely before half hiding behind Nii's leg. "Ah Bakugou! I've heard good things about you. Have you developed your quirk yet?" Ah so embarrassing "...no I haven't ".

Nii tsked and scooted me forward "so what?!? She's 6 she should be developing it soon". "Oh of course! I meant no disrespect. There are a lot of students in the class who haven't developed their quirks as well. It's completely normal".

"Yes it is...well I have to leave now. I'm just down the hall in class 1-A if you need me" he pinched my cheek. "Bye Nii" I sadly hugged him bye. "Come on let's go find you a seat" Mr.Takishima grabbed my hand to led me away when suddenly he was pulled off me and I was picked up "don't touch my sister. Even though your a teacher your still a guy. Where's her seat? I'll take her" Nii!!!

Mr.Takishima looked flustered for a second before clearing his throat, "ah um yes she can sit wherever...ah new student" he mumbled the last part as he looked at the doorway and saw a mother with her child.

"Come on you wanna be number one right? So sit at this table in the front and only focus on the class" he put me down next to the another small table that fits three students. Currently only two tables have students and are full. Some were whispering to their neighbor while looking my way. "Yeah this is a good seat" I told him thankful that it was empty cause I'm not the best with people my age.

"Ok now I really have to leave. I'll pick you up afterschool so stay put" I nod and wave as he leaves the room. Should I start by getting out a notebook?

"Hello! Is this seat taken?" I turned and there standing before me is a guy with green hair and freckles. He's holding the hand of a boy with similar features and a shy look. "No it's free" I shyly say. He smiles and leads the boy to the seat to my right "thanks here come on Yuto come sit next to her". So his name is Yuto.

He shyly glances at me before taking his seat. The older boy starts to encourage him to make friends when suddenly another voice calls out, "Midoriya?" I look to the voice and see a guy with red and white hair and two different eye colors. "Ah Todoroki! Are you dropping off someone too?" So older green hair guy's name is Midoriya.  I guess Yuto's last name is the same.

"Mmm he's a distant relative who recently came to live with us since he joined this program" he gestured to a boy with a serious face and red hair. He bowed respectfully greeting Older Midoriya and shifted his gaze to me and Yuto and looked as if he was analyzing us. I was thinking, Mmm I'm gonna have to call him Midoriya instead of Yuto right?

"I guess you can sit here. Come on Hikaru" he led him to the seat on my left. "Oh! I didn't introduce myself...hello I'm Izuku Midoriya. This here is Yuto Midoriya my cousin. Come on say hi Yuto" he turned his head to me and did a shy nod "hi".

To my left I was poked and turned to see both Todoroki's looking my way. "Hi I'm Todoroki Hikaru. He's Todoroki Shoto. Let's get along" he did a small bow. He gave a tense smile. I guess he's also shy.

"Hi everyone. My name is Bakugou Katsumi I look foward to working alongside you" I nervously tucked my hair behind my ear. "Bakugou?" The older Midoriya questioned.  I nod and he exchanges glances with the older Todoroki. "Do you know a Bakugou around our age? His name is Katsuki....your name is Katsumi right? Any relation?" Wide eyed I nod "mmm he's my brother".

He tilts his head "I don't remember him having a sister? Oh well nice to meet you. Your brother is in my class". I look at their faces again and nod "I hope you guys get along with my brother. They glance at eachother before the older Todoroki answers "...we try our best".

"Hey Todoroki we gotta go now. Bye everyone, try to get along and help eachother out" he smiles and we all nod. "Bye" we wave and they take off.

"So...are you nervous?" Todoroki asks me. I nod and wring my hands "a bit. I have a hard time with classmates." Both nod and say at the same time "so do I". We giggle and Midoriya smiles shyly "you guys can call me Yuto. I would like to be close." That sounds like a good idea. I too want close friends.

"Ok you guys can call me Sumi. It's my nickname" they nod and Todoroki speaks up "then call me Hikaru." We smile at eachother. I hope we all become good friends. "By the way Sumi I noticed a couple people have been looking your way. Do you know why?" Yuto asks. I shake my head "no I hope it isn't bad". Hikaru sighs "I know why." Me and Yuto tilt our heads and he chuckles "it's cause your really pretty." "Eh!" I blush at the thought. "Mmmm I can see that" Yuto says and I bring my hands to my face hiding.

"Well leaving that aside, you both seem very intelligent too" Hikaru noted. I shrugged "well this is a class for super intelligent kids." Yuto nods "yeah I wonder how smart everyone is and what we're doing".

I look around "well everyone looks normal so I can't really tell. But you both sound smart so I hope we all get along". They agree and we go on to talk about our favorite things before the teacher clears his throat.

"Attention everyone we're gonna start class now. How about we do introductions?" Our young trendy teacher kindly said.

Ah I wonder what to say?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Everyone! I hope you're liking the story so far. I just wanted to add that sometimes I'll be adding a random song up there cause I didn't think of an image to place and I just love music.

I hope you like the story and thank you for the support you guys have been showing!