Cold War / Part 3

This song doesn't really have to do with the chapter. It's just an iconic song ^.^
▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

"So this is my house" Jackson gestured to the mansion behind him. It was huge with an english feel to it "Pretty! You really are rich". He shrugged and handed our bags to a butler who just came up to us. "Come on I have the biggest play room ever! We can play all day" his eyes lit up in excitement. I laughed happy and nodded "sounds fun! But...I need the bathroom. I'll be quick". His face turned a slight pink as he nodded and pointed out the nearest bathroom for me "go ahead and take your time. I'll get everything ready".

His house is so big. My old one wasn't even as big as this one! We were rich but I guess Jackson is richer...

"Come on hurry and load the packages off the truck. The League wants us there tonight and it won't be pretty if we're late" a rough voice voiced out from a nearby room. I creeped up to it and peeked through the cracked door. It was one of the garages. Big men were unloading packages into the garage and one stood overseeing them. "Sir is it really a good idea to help the league? We just got assimilated back into society after breaking out. We'd be back at risk-" "we barely make a living now! Dropping off packages for the rich...we barely make ends meet. If it weren't for the security of the Nakamura family we would have gotten their daughter faster and
Sold her at a high price! Now she's dead so we need a new way to get lots of cash so we can live the life of luxury we DESERVE!" The men paused looking down deep in thought before the man in charge began speaking again "the League is the best way for us to get that money. Their not asking for much. Just our cooperation in an upcoming mission. Then we'll have enough for all of us to live in luxury. Now come on! Get back to work".

I stepped back shaking. These voices...their from back then! But how?!? He did say they broke out but... to work with the league...I need to tell someone. Huh? My legs their stuck?!? I can't seem to move? I look down and notice I'm shaking and sigh. I'm scared that's why I can't move. Come on body calm down. Calm thoughts calm thoughts calm-"Sumi?"

"AH!" I jumped up at the sudden noise. Jackson stood behind me with a concerned face "Sumi are you ok?"

I glanced back at the door and saw it was shut. Did they head us? "Y-yeah I'm ok just a little out of it I guess" I frowned in thought when Jackson pulled out his phone and texted someone. "Here I'll call up my car. You should head home. You seem kinda sick. We can always play another time" smiling sweetly he held my hand cautiously and led me slowly back to the entrance. Did I look that frightened?  Well I do wanna go home...

"Thanks Jackson. I'll definitely come back to hang out with you another time" he handed me my bag and led me to the car. The driver opened the door and waving bye to Jackson I took off back home.

I'm done with this cold war. I don't care about apologizes anymore. I just want to be with Nii right now.