It's Happening

What woke (Y/N) the next morning was a pounding headache and her stomach feeling like it was turned inside out. She was in a cold sweat, tangled in the blankets she fall asleep with on the couch.

She laid there for a few minutes, curled up in a ball and clutching her pained head. She was about to cry out but was stopped when her stomach lurched. She instantly kicked out of the blankets and stumbled to the bathroom, her vision blurry. She tripped on the way there, landing with a THUD.

(Y/N) ignored this and used the wall to help herself up, gagging the whole time. She finally made it to the bathroom and collapsed over the toilet.

She retched and sour vomit poured into the toilet. Leaning her head against the top of the seat, she panted for breath. While she was panting, there was a sharp pain in her chest and she vomited again. Coughing and sputtering, she reached for the flush. The puke vanished down the drain, but more seemed to come up instantly.

While (Y/N) poured herself into the toilet, she heard the door open.

"Kid, what are you do— HOLY CRAP!"

It was Jeff. She must've woken him up with all of her noise.

"Sit tight, I'll go get Jack."

Jeff ran out while (Y/N) still threw up. Clutching her stomach in pain, she coughed as she vomited. Blood was mixed into the stomach acid this time.

(Y/N) heard running footsteps and panting.

"(Y/N)? Can you hear me?"

Jack. He placed a hand on her back but quickly removed it when (Y/N) vomited fully blood.

"Go get Slender, I'm taking her down to the lab."

Jack grabbed the trash can from beside the toilet and hoisted (Y/N) up with the other. Holding the trash can in front of her, he led her behind the stairs to another set that went beneath the house. Though her vision was really blurry, she could make out a few lab tables and cots.

Jack helped her lay down on one of the cots and gave her the can. (Y/N) immediately cascaded blood into it. There was something wet and cold pressed against her forehead and a metal stick pushed under her tongue between vomits.
It was pulled out when something beeped and she heard Jack sigh in panicked frustration.

(Y/N) had ducked into the can again when there were pounding footsteps coming down the stairs. Static filled her head, making the headache agony. Slenderman was here.

"What's wrong with her?" His cut through the static.

"I-I don't know," Jack stuttered, "She's vomiting blood at extraordinary levels and she's in a cold sweat but no fever. I've never seen a case like this before."

"I thought you went to medical school," Jeff said.

"I did!" Jack retorted, clearly annoyed.

(Y/N) coughed again, laying her head back. She could see a blurry Slender walk up to her.

"Child, what's wrong? Is there any chance you know?" Slender asked, worry in his voice.

"N-Need.... H-H-Hunt.... F-Food..." Was all she managed to get out before couching up more blood.

"What?" Jeff asked.

"Go. Get Ben. Tell him to hunt down a deer and to bring it back," Slender said in an extremely serious tone.

"Ben? Are you sure you don't mean Hoodie or To—"

"NOW!"

Jeff's fuzzy figure jumped and ran out. A needle was inserted into the back (Y/N)'s hand and a medical beeping filled the room. The beeps were far apart.

"She's dying sir," Jack muttered.

"I know."