Eating and Training

(Y/N) heard more footsteps and Slender came back into blurry view. His hands were cupped, holding something. He walked right up to (Y/N) and held his hands under her nose. She inhaled and smelled blood. Deer blood.

Her hunting adrenaline kicked in. She ripped out the heart monitor and teared upstairs. Running down the hall, she passed Hoodie and Masky, both of them still in their pajamas looking concerned.

"(Y/N) wait! You should be downstairs!" Masky called after her.

She ignored them and ran outside. Laying on its side in the grass was a dead deer. Long scorch marks scarred its body, stating loudly how it died. Ben was standing next to it, his hands on his hips and a smile on his face.

"Did a good job, didn't I?" He asked smugly.

(Y/N) sniffed the air and growled. She ran forward and tackled the deer. She tore at any part she could get to, eating ferociously.

"Geez!" Ben yelled, jumping back.

He ran over the the porch and stood with Masky and Hoodie, who too were watching in disgusted amazement.

(Y/N) ate everything. Her teeth sank into flesh, she lapped up blood, crushed bones and tore away hide. Organs were slurped up, hooves were gnawed into powder then eaten, fur was swallowed without complaint and bone marrow was licked clean.

When she finished, there was nothing left but bones and stained grass. She sat there on her hands and knees, gasping for breath. She was no longer vomiting, no headaches, no sweating. She looked back up at the house and her heart sank.

Everyone was staring at her. Slender, Jack, Masky, Hoodie, Jeff, Ben, Toby. Even Smiles was cowering behind Jeff's legs, whimpering. There were all staring at her, mouths open in shock and brows furrowed in disgust. She couldn't hide the crimson that crept up her cheeks under dried blood. She began to cry.

"I'm sorry," She cried, "I'm so sorry. I'm a monster. I don't belong here."

"Child, you are not a monster," Slender said flatly, "And if anything, you do belong here."

(Y/N) let out a sob and fell backwards into a sitting position, covering her bloodstained mouth with an equally stained hand. Tears cascaded down her cheeks, leaving traces through the dried blood.

She buried her head in her lap when someone placed a hand on her back. When she didn't move, they pulled her into a comforting hug. She raised her head slightly and recognized the orange goggles and face mask.

"You're okay," Toby whispered, comforting her, "We all have our problems."

(Y/N) just sniffed and re-buried her face.

"(Y/N), look at me."

She had never heard him this serious before. She raised her head and looked him straight in the face.

"I mean it. I killed my father then burnt down my house. If that doesn't scream issues I don't know what does," he said, a hand on her shoulder.

(Y/N) smiled a little at his comfort and wiped away a few tears. Jack also walked up to her and sat down too.

"For once, he is right," He said from behind his crooked mask, and Toby glared at him, "You've already seen it, but I eat human kidneys. And I mean, this stuff."

Jack gestured to his lack of eyes and the tar dripping out of the empty sockets.

One by one, people stated how they too, were the exact opposite of normal. Jeff had murdered his whole family, Masky and Hoodie had to kill their friend and watch their other friends die in the process, Slender ate children's souls, Ben had been drowned and left for dead.