I'm Not Leaving You

(Y/N) fell back, shocked.

"M-Masky, that's your name isn't it?"

"I have no clue who this 'Masky' is," Masky spat, "I'm Tim."

Silence fell over the room other than the sound of shuffling paper.

"Don't stare at me, you creeps," Tim shuddered, "Who are you?"

"Masky, it's us," (Y/N) said hopefully.

"Again, my name's Tim. And I have no clue who any of you are."

(Y/N) sat back in a state of slight shock. Tim ignored this.

"What's this thing on my face? Why'd you guys mask me?" Tim asked, "Wha— why am I tied up?!"

"Got it!" Toby suddenly cried out, running across the room with a photo album.

Toby settled on one side of Masky, or Tim, and opened the book.

"Look, that's us when we went to that lake in Illinois! And that's when we lost Jack in the grocery store. And that's—"

"I can't see anything!" Tim cried out, "Can one of you sickos take off this mask for me?"

(Y/N) got over her shock and watched as Hoodie kneeled in front of Tim and pulled off the mask. As he stepped back, (Y/N) could finally see his face.

His dark eyes looked sunken and tired as he looked around again. If she had seen his face before the seizure, and if she had never had gotten those hugs from Hoodie, she would've said he was kind of good looking, but the pain obviously took a toll on him. (Y/N) noticed that he also had killer sideburns.

"Oh I'm so gonna tease him about that later," (Y/N) whispered to herself, and Hoodie tiredly laughed.

Toby continued.

"See, that's when Jack and Hoods brought home Seedeater when he was just a wee pup. And that's when I was talking to Clockwork and fell over," Toby paused, "Let's skip that one. There's when you got bit by a snake and thought you were poisoned. That was funny, you tried to 'suck out the poison yourself' then freaked when you accidentally swallowed it."

"When?" Tim asked.

"Three years ago..." Toby said, giving a confused and worried look to Hoodie, who motioned for him to keep going.

Toby flipped the page.

"And that's when Ben got stuck in the TV. And that's when Jeff took Smiles out for a walk and ended coming back with injuries because Smiles literally dragged him across the forest. There's when Bloody Painter painted a landscape on Slender's face."

"Who's Slender?" Tim asked.

"You... you're not remembering Slender?" Toby asked, "Usually, that's one of the first things you remember."

"Well, here's when Jane dug Jeff a grave then buried him alive. Here's another one of you, you tried to open a soda with your crowbar 'for science' and it exploded."

"Stop stop stop," Tim interrupted, "I don't see what you weirdos are trying to accomplish by doing this. I don't know who you are, and I don't know who any of these weird people are."

The trio sat in silence before Toby spoke up.

"Not even Hoodie? You don't even remember your best friend?" He asked.

"My best friend died years ago," Tim said somberly.

Hoodie suddenly got up ran out the door, and (Y/N) got up after him.