Three Months Left

(Y/N) woke up to two arms wrapped around her waist, Brian's face buried into her neck. She chuckled to herself before rolling over to face him, to which Brian groaned in displeasure and moved his face to right above her chest.

"Can I not sleep alone in my bed anymore?" She whispered to him.

Brian only muttered nonsense and kissed her collarbone, nuzzling deeper into her. (Y/N) smiled at his sleepy form, leaning her head down to repay the kiss to the top of his head.

"Nooooo," Brian finally whimpered.

He removed his face from her chest and gazed up at her with his best puppy eyes, sticking out his bottom lip in a pout.

"No what?" (Y/N) smiled, moving a hand to his cheek.

Brian didn't say anything, but removed a hand from her hips and pressed his pointer finger to his lips. (Y/N) smiled at his actions, knowing exactly what he was asking for.

She slid her hand from his cheek to his finger, removing it from his mouth and replacing it with her lips. She could feel Brian smile into the kiss in satisfaction, moving his hands up to her shoulders.

But when (Y/N) thought they were ready to break apart, Brian stayed connected to her, pressing his body against her own. She squeaked and then giggled in surprise when Brian pushed her down onto the bed, hovering over her. (Y/N) wrapped her arms around his neck, as Brian placed his hands on either side of her head.

"Could you guys not?" A groan could be heard from the floor.

(Y/N) broke away from the kiss, wide eyed as her head whipped over to the floor. On his stomach, in a sleeping bag, was a very disheveled Tim.

"What're you doing in here?" (Y/N) hissed.

Tim only reached for a pair of glasses by his mask on the floor before pushing them on his face and yawning.

Brian laid down on top of her, his arms resting across her mid-torso with his head on top of them, before saying,

"Slender sent out word about the war last night, and some people got here overnight. I gave up my room to Puppeteer and Painter, and Masky gave his to Jane, Sally and Clockwork."

"Wouldn't Clockwork be okay sleeping with Toby in his room though?" (Y/N) asked, resting her arms behind her head.

Tim pointed to another sleeping lump on the floor.

"Slender still doesn't know about it yet, so Toby's in here too."

(Y/N) sighed as she rubbed her face with her hands. Brian gave her another pouty look.

"We'll leave if you want us to," he said.

(Y/N) shook her head before saying,

"No, no. I don't mind you being in here. It's the other two."

"Rude," Masky called from the floor.

(Y/N) shot him another tired but grumpy look before flopping her head back down onto her pillow.

"I just can't believe that this is happening," she murmured, "We're actually going to war against Zalgo."

Tim gave a half-hearted mm-hmm and Brain nodded, his eyes wandering around the room.

(Y/N) let her arms wrap around Brian's shoulders, squeezing him lightly back into her. He smiled again and kissed the skin right above her chest.

"Hey," Tim called out, "What'd I say about getting all gross?"