Possessed

(A/N): Before this chapter starts, I made the art above. If you recognize my art style from other social media platforms, or just from knowing me personally, I would really really appreciate it if you did not say anything about it, as I am trying to stay completely anonymous on this platform. And if you do know me personally, no, I do not have a crush on Hoodie/ Brain. I did when I started writing this over a year ago, before I even started posting this on Wattpad, but not anymore. I am only continuing this for the entertainment of my readers and for personal growth in my writing, though I am having fun with the plot line. Also, please do not repost my art on any social media platform without my consent. Thank you for understanding!

"Ouch!"

(Y/N) sighed another apology as she scooped another lock of Jeff's hair into a ponytail.

"You've got a sensitive little baby head," she smiled under her breath.

"I do not!" Jeff scoffed, "You're just pulling too hard."

Ben snickered under his breath, removing one hand from his Gameboy to reach back and touch the tiny bun that (Y/N) had tied his hair into.

"I don't know man," he said to Jeff, "I think I look pretty hot."

Jack gave a sarcastic laugh from an armchair, still focused on Dr. Phil on the TV.

"Speak for yourself."

(Y/N) smiled at the small 'ponytail' she had forcefully made atop his head by just combing it all on top and then tying it with a single hair tie.

She reached for another one on her wrist, tying Jeff's hair on the back of his head before twisting it into a bun and tying that one down as well.

"There. All done you big man-baby."

Jeff paused for a moment, possibly considering whether to yell at her again or not, before just settling on thanking her and heading into the kitchen.

(Y/N) sighed tiredly as she climbed over the back of the couch and flopped down, being sure to keep a somewhat reasonable distance from Ben. Ever since (Y/N) and Hoodie had gotten together, Ben had laid off a bit more, but still made little comments and moves every now and then that (Y/N) tried hard to avoid.

She snuggled herself down into the couch cushions, focusing her eyes on the TV as Jack got bored and started to mindlessly flip through channels. After a full ten minutes of metronome clicking, he settled for a true crimes channel in hopes that one of them would pop up.

(Y/N) watched the episode for a good, long while before her eyelids started to feel heavy. She notified the boys that she was going to take a nap, and they nodded when she asked them to wake her up for dinner. But just as she shut her eyes, a firm knock resonated from the door. She groaned before looking to the other two boys, who were both looking between (Y/N) and each other.

"Nose goes," Ben stated quickly, bringing his fingertip to his nose.

(Y/N)'s eyes darted over to Jack as she raised her finger, but his was already placed on his mask where his nose was underneath.

"Oh screw you guys," She huffed, getting up from the couch, "I tie your hair back for you and this is how you thank me."

She heard Jack grumble behind her about how he didn't even ask for it, and honestly hated it, as she made her way to the door.

Grasping the knob, (Y/N) twisted it and gave it a firm tug, revealing who had come knocking.

"Hello? How can I—"

Liu was standing on the porch, his hands tucked into his coat pockets and a wide but calm smile on his face. (Y/N) looked up to meet his eyes, and she flinched a little when she saw them. They were seemingly glowing blue instead of their normal green, and the whites of his eyes had gone pitch back. Her eyes wandered down to his mouth, where a bright blue color had caught her eye. Dripping from the corner of his mouth was some sort of blue, slimelike liquid that seemed to have no end.