Toby's Tics

Warning: This chapter contains censored cussing

The party itself was a mild chaos. People were playing Twister in the living room, yelling at Trenderman for cheating by using his tendrils. Kagekao, Lost Silver and LJ were drinking in the corner, and a group of the girls were sitting on the couch, shrilly laughing. Nina ran in and out of the room, calling for Jeff. Hoodie and (Y/N) ducked deep into the hallway where no one was.

"Ugh, I hate this," (Y/N) groaned.

Hoodie nodded in agreement.

"There you are!" Toby said, running up to them with Masky at his side.

"What's up?" (Y/N) asked.

"Toby almost lost his cool around Clockwork," Masky smirked.

"SHhHhHh!" Toby shushed, "You don't have to go around telling the whole world about it!"

"Awww!" (Y/N) smiled.

Toby gave her a serious look.

"Toby and Clockwork, sitting in a tree!" (Y/N) sang.

"K-i-s-s-i-n-g!" Masky joined in with her while Hoodie bobbed his head back and forth.

"Shut uppppp!"

"First comes love! Then comes marriage! Then comes a baby in a baby carriage!"

Toby was beet red at this point.

"Awwww, look, he's blushing!" Masky teased.

"W-W-WOULD YOU TH-T-THREE-E QUIT I-I-IT ALREADY-Y-Y?!" Toby thundered.

The trio stared at Toby in shock, (Y/N) the most. Toby was shuddering uncontrollably, and his joints were twisting and cracking suddenly at random moments.

"I-I-I'm sick and t-t-tired of people giving me s*** for liking Clockwork," he muttered.

"Woah, Toby," (Y/N) started.

"Don't y-you give me t-th-that F***ing bulls*** (L/N)," Toby spat, "I d-di-didn't kill my f***ing d-dad for no reason, and I w-w-won't hesitate to f***ing k-k-kill you t-too if you don't s-shu-shut up right n-now."

Hoodie suddenly pulled (Y/N) into his chest, one arm wrapped around her and the other hovering at his hip.

"O-Oh yeah, your b-b-boyfriend will protect you for n-n-now. B-b-but just you w-wait. I'll f***ing come for your a** when you least expect i-it and you'll be s-s-sorry."

(Y/N) looked up at Hoodie, who tightened his hug.

"Toby, we're not-"

"A-a-and you!" Toby suddenly whipped around to Masky, snapping and cracking, "I-I'm done with you a-a-acting like I'm a c-ch-child! I'm in my f***ing twenties! I'm not a t-t-toddler!"

"Okay Toby, lets calm down. Maybe take a break for a minute?" Masky said hesitantly.

"A-a-a break?! A b-br-break!! Oh yeah, let'-s-s all just t-take a n-n-nice break and ac-t-t like T-T-Toby's just sayin' some crazy s*** again. Ha ha! L-like he a-a-always does!"

(Y/N) began to tear up and she lifted her hand to wipe them away. Toby snapped back to her and caught her wrist in a bone crushing grip. Letting out a cry of pain, tears began to roll down (Y/N)'s face. 

"What, is the b-b-baby gonna c-c-cry?" Toby asked in a mocking baby voice, "Go o-o-n, cry. C-c-cry like the l-l-little baby y-y-you are."

Hoodie suddenly plunged his hand into his pocket and pulled out his pistol. Pointing it straight at Toby's head, he clicked off the safety latch. Toby looked up at him with a wicked grin on his face.